18

"All right, everyone, there's a list taped up of the order I want to see you in and the shot I've chosen for each of you

"All right, everyone, there's a list taped up of the order I want to see you in and the shot I've chosen for each of you." Jules walked in with Neveah and could feel the tension between her and June.

"What happened between you two?" She pulled her to the side so no one could hear

"Nothing"

"You and I both know I'm not gonna leave you alone until you tell me" Jules placed a hand on Neveah's shoulder

"I talked to that reporter from the donor reception about Michi Beach and Archer"

"You what?"

"I had to, Madame needs to be taken down sooner rather than later"

"Is this about the scholarship luncheon?"

"It's more than that"

"But we all said we were gonna wait until after Ripper"

"I couldn't wait any longer. We need to do this now and I really need you on my side"

"I get that but I also get why June is pissed. We aren't the ones on that recording and it should have been her call when it came to telling anyone about what we found out"

"This is why I didn't want to talk about it" Neveah said before walking away to stretch. Jules sat next to Oren and did the same

"I think you should sit this one out"

"Definitely not"

"Jules you aren't ok to dance until tomorrow"

"I'm not dancing, I'm posing" She pointed out. 

"At least tell me you're not doing a jump" Jules stayed silent "Jules"

"I'm not asking to change it" She grabbed his hand causing him to stop doing crunches "It's cute that you worry but you don't have to"

"You make it hard not to" Not long after their conversation ended it was Jules' turn. She walked over in front of the camera and could feel Oren watching her. Truthfully, Jules didn't care if she got the poster or not but she would never pass on an opportunity to get a new photo for her portfolio.

"Remember to really arch and reach for that foot" She nodded and got set for her arabesque jump. Once she hit and came back down she smiled. "Excellent as always" She thanked Brooks and walked over to Oren

"See" He rolled his eyes playfully causing her to laugh before he walked over for his turn. After his picture, Jules could tell that there was something off with Oren. She started walking towards him when Nabil came in upset.

"No, no, I will not do this." he said as he threw the ripper hoodie

"The show is called Ripper. That's the Ripper hoodie." Brooks pointed out

"You want me photographed wearing the clothes of Cassie's murderer the very day that she dies!" A hand flew to Jules' mouth and her heart felt like it shattered. She felt like she couldn't breath and ran out into the hallway only to find Oren passed out on the ground. She ran over to him and put his head in her lap.