21

The saying 'the show must go on' has never been more true than it was for the students at ASB

The saying 'the show must go on' has never been more true than it was for the students at ASB. Even though one of their fellow dancers was arrested earlier that night they all danced their hearts out on that stage. But as soon as the curtains closed reality set in. Jules turned around from giving hugs to a few of her friends and noticed Oren was walking away.

"Oren, wait. Where are you going?"

"She must be so scared right now" Jules automatically knew he was talking about Bette

"Maybe she should be"

"Wow, harsh" he walks away

"Wait. I didn't mean it like that. All I'm saying is if she can't magically remember where she was or who she was with then everything's only gonna get a lot scarier for her"

"I know" He pulls Jules in for a hug before they rejoined the group. Everyone watched as Madame spoke.

"As we have seen tonight, there are many 'futures of ballet' within our walls. June Park, I always knew you were a star"

"Thank you" Jules was happy that June finally got her time in the spotlight

"After the video I commissioned our last two performances are hot tickets, so be sure your friends get theirs soon" Jules looked over at Caleb and Neveah and couldn't help but feel bad for them. All that hard work and Madame comes in, to no surprise, and steals the glory from them.

The party in the common room was the distraction everyone needed. Jules noticed Ramon walking up to her and Oren and glared.

"For you and your girl" He held out one of the bottles he was carrying around

"We want nothing from you" 

"I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you drop your silly vendetta against me"

"The new bruises on my arm are the exact reason I'm not gonna stop until your buried" She walked off towards Shane but could feel Ramon shooting a glare at the back of her head

"That was some great dancing tonight, Nabil"

"I know" Jules and Shane looked at each other in confusion but moved on

"Caleb, fill your cup?"

"If it's from that fucker, I'd rather be sucking sewage"

"Can't say I disagree"

"I love a fight more than anyone, but that there's a guy you can't beat"

"We can try" Jules shrugged as talked

"What's he even doing here?"

"He already poison us. What's a little more?" He grabbed the bottle from Shane and began to unscrew the top