12

The girls had decided that they were done with the way Ramon Costa had been behaving ever since he started this ballet

The girls had decided that they were done with the way Ramon Costa had been behaving ever since he started this ballet. Dancing for him was not worth the emotional and physical turmoil so they took matters into their own hands in the form of a silent protest. They pretended everything was fine by going to rehearsal but, when it became time for them to start they stood still. Ramon grew increasingly angry with the group for not dancing as instructed.

"Do you guys think yesterday worked?" It was a new day and everyone was sitting in the rehearsal studio waiting

"It had to" Neveah answered "Y'all saw the way he stormed out"

"And even if it didn't, we pissed him off which is a win in my book" Jules laughed. The groups conversation was cut short by Costa entering the room.

"You thought you'd seen the last of me. But instead of retreating, I've reloaded" Everyone stood in silence as he talked. "I'll be crafting a new Ripper. One approved by the school and inspired by you."

"There will be no leads, no characters." He continued "Because as I've come to see, you are all Jack"

"I've landed on a simple, yet powerful mantle that each of you will wear while acting out your darkest capacities. And if teenage gossip is any indication, you should all recognize it." As soon as he held up the jacket the silence that all of the students held was gone. Costa was right. Everyone had recognized the jacket as the one that belonged to whoever June saw leaving the roof after Cassie fell.

For Jules, whenever it was just the girls in rehearsal time seemed to fly. She was one of the first one's out of the room and into the shower so that she could get to her room and be out of sight for the rest of the night.

"Jules, come join us. I got some stuff with your name on it" Jules glanced at Shane then at Bette then back at Paige

"Maybe later" She said before continuing down the hall. Jules was barely in the room before she heard the door open and close again. When she turned around and saw Oren she gave him a confused look.

"I saw you walk in and wanted to talk about what happened" Oren sat on Bette's bed as he talked

"We don't have to. You made it perfectly clear what you really think of me and there's nothing I can do about that"

"Jules I didn't mean any of it I swear"

"Yeah I keep hearing that but I'm not so sure I believe it"

"I was just upset with a lot on my mind and I took it out on you when all you did was try and help me"

"Like you said, my help is doing more harm then good"

"Juliet" Oren got up and walked a little closer to her.  "You have to believe me when I say how sorry I am"

"You looked me in the eye and told me that I should've stayed in California and I sat on the roof crying because I thought maybe you were right."

"I shouldn't have said that"