8

"All right, thank you

"All right, thank you. Today, we now make time for the great Ramon Costa, who will set his new work on some of you. Dismissed."

"Great like a rash" Jules said causing Neveah to laugh

"Students! Students!" Selena came running in as they were all walking out

"Selena, you're two minutes late" She looked at Brooks before turning her attention back to the group.

"As you know, City Works Ballet's season opener is tomorrow night, and as you are the so-called next generation of company members, Madame DuBois has very kindly arranged for you to attend...with half price for balcony seats." Everyone knew that even with half price, those seats were still expensive. "Volunteer ushers can attend for free. Any takers?" Neveah and Nabil raised their hand as everyone else walked away.

"You don't seem happy to have to work with Nabil." Jules stated

"Yeah well if what I keep hearing is true, I have good reason"

"Boys, am I right?" She laughed at Jules

"At least your isn't being watched by a cop that doesn't know when to quit"

"The one from the hospital?"

"Yep" They stopped outside Neveah's room

"Hopefully she'll find what she's looking for and leave everyone alone" She sighed and nodded. They said their goodbyes and Jules walked down the hall to her own room. She opened the door and found Oren sitting on Bette's bed.

"Nope" Jules turned to walk back out the door

"Wait, can I talk to you?" She sighed and closed the door

"There's really nothing to talk about" She threw her bag on the floor before sitting "I'm over it"

"Really, because you're avoiding me"

"I avoid a lot of people for a lot of reasons, your point?"

"My point is that we finally got back to being in a good place and I don't want this to mess it up" He got up and walked towards Jules but she held up her hand, silently telling him to stop.

"Honestly, I don't care anymore"

"Don't say that"

"Why not, it's the truth. You were with your girlfriend end of story, it's not that big of a deal."

"Jules I get that you're mad but don't push me away again" She let out a laugh and he looked at her like she was crazy "Why are you laughing?"

"Because this whole thing is literally so stupid. I'm obviously not mad. You're the one pressing the situation and as for pushing you away I'm just trying to make ballet my top priority from now on"

"Can you just be serious for once and not laugh though?"

"How do you want me to react Oren? Do you want me to cry or yell at you?" She was starting to get frustrated "Why do you want me to be mad at you?"