Wait Really?!

The sun's morning rays shone through the window. You woke up in Kusuo's arms, your back against his chest. You smiled and blushed as you remembered the steamy moments you shared with Kusuo last night. You didn't think twice about Kusuo reading your dirty thoughts as you replayed the scene in your head. That is until you felt something hard and hot poking your lower back. You looked behind you to find Kusuo's purple eyes staring at you from behind his green glasses.

"Ku-Kusuo! How long have you been up?!" You asked in surprise. Kusuo smiled, his smile somewhere between a gentle one and a smirk.

"Oh, just when your moans from your thoughts interrupted my dream." Kusuo answered as he nestled his nose into the nape of your neck and breathed in your scent. He then brought his soft lips to your neck, leaving gentle tickling kisses up and down your neck. He held you closer to his body, which was heating up from arousal. He gently rocked his hips, grinding his clothed erection against your back.

"Mmnh Kusuo..." You moaned, starting to breathe heavier from the stimulation. Kusuo stopped kissing your neck and reached down and pulled the pajama pants and boxers he lent you down enough so that he could access your womanhood. He then took his penis out from his pajamas and boxers. Holding it, he guided it into your entrance. His length slid in smoothly because of how wet you were. He started thrusting his hips gently at first, then picking up speed and force. He held you in a tight embrace from behind, his hands cupping and squeezing your breasts through the pajama shirt as he thrust into you. He kissed and sucked on your neck above your shoulder, leaving a purple mark. The sound of skin slapping against skin and sweet moans filled the room.

"K-Kusuo, I love you!" You moaned out loud.

"I love you too, (f/n)!" Kusuo responded through rugged breaths. As he thrust, he brought his hand to your cheek and turned your face towards his and started to kiss you passionately. Your tongues entangled with each other, not fighting for dominance but rather dancing together. As you kissed, Kusuo's hand trailed down your neck from your cheek and over your shoulder. He continued to slide his hand along the side of your torso down to your hip. He snaked his hand along the curve of your hipbone to the front of your pubic area, down to your clit. He pressed down on and rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves with his middle and index fingers, increasing the amount of pleasure you were receiving.

"Mmnh!" You moaned into the kiss. Kusuo withdrew his mouth from yours, a string of saliva connecting you to him. A knot built up in your stomach as you were nearing your orgasm. Kusuo was also getting close to climaxing.

"(f/n) I'm gonna cum!" Kusuo announced as his thrusts became more frantic and sloppy. The increase in his speed drove you over the edge as you came, your walls tightened around Kusuo's penis. With one last thrust, he shot his seed deep inside of you. The both of you panted as you caught your breaths. Kusuo slowly pulled out of you, some of his semen leaking out onto his bed sheets.

"We should probably extract my semen from inside you. We forgot to do that last night." Kusuo said as he sat up. You nodded and spread your legs, revealing your soaked womanhood to him. He used his hydrokinesis to draw out the white liquid from inside you and into a tissue he had grabbed. Wadding up the dirty tissue, he discarded it in the little trash can in his room. After that, the two of you started to get ready for school. Kusuo let you use his shower first before he showered. You used your apport ability to get your hairbrush and toothbrush from your house. You both then ate breakfast and headed to school together. You talked and laughed along the way. Of course you guys could've teleported to school, but you didn't want to risk getting found out as psychics and this way you could spend more time together before school. You approached the front entrance of PK Academy together. Suddenly, a purple-haired boy wearing a PK Academy uniform and a white headband approached you two.

"So you actually do have a girlfriend, Saiki. When I heard that for the first time, I didn't believe it. But then I kept hearing more rumors about it. I had to confirm it for myself. And wow, she's gorgeous! By the way, I'm Toritsuka Reita." Toritsuka said, shifting his attention to you as he introduced himself.

"I'm (f/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you Toritsuka." You said as you held out your hand to Toritsuka who shook it. He stared at you for a while, his eyes roamed your body as he started to think dirty thoughts.

"I'm flattered that you think I'm gorgeous, but please don't fantasize about me like that." You said without thinking about the consequences.

"Huh?! You can read my thoughts?! Are you a psychic too?" Toritsuka asked you seeming a bit surprised.

'Shit! I wasn't thinking about what I was saying.' You thought to yourself.

"Y-yeah. Wait... too?" You said, giving him a puzzled look while tilting your head to the side.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I also know Saiki is a psychic. Ghosts told me about his powers so that's how I know. I'm a spirit medium, you see." Toritsuka explained. Just then, Mera came up to you.

"Hey (f/n), the homeroom teacher wants to see you. Something about picking out a school club." Mera said as she tugged lightly on your sleeve before heading off into the direction of the homeroom classroom. You looked at Kusuo and Toritsuka apologetically.

"Looks like I gotta go. See you later Kusuo. And it was nice meeting you Toritsuka!" You said before kissing Kusuo on the cheek and running off to catch up with Mera. Toritsuka stared at your ass as until you turned a corner, drooling and blushing as he did.

'With a rocking body like that, there's no way she's a virgin.' Toritsuka thought to himself, momentarily forgetting that Kusuo could read his mind.

"You remember I can hear your thoughts right? Actually (f/n) might have heard you too. And no, she's not a virgin. Not anymore." Kusuo said without thinking.

"I thought so. Wait, hold on a second. Not anymore? Does this mean you... did it... with her?!" Toritsuka said as Kusuo awkwardly turned his gaze to the side.

"Wait really?! Are you serious right now or are you just joking with me?" Toritsuka said as he grabbed Kusuo by the shoulders and shook him. Kusuo still didn't meet his gaze.

"You're not kidding are you?" Toritsuka said as he stopped shaking him. Kusuo sighed before explaining, in minor detail, what happened leading up to the first time you guys had sex.

"I can't believe you of all people lost your virginity before me! So how was it? Give me all the juicy details!" Toritsuka demanded excitedly, drooling over the subject.

"I'd rather not. I don't want to give you any material to fuel your perverted imagination any further." Kusuo told a very disappointed Toritsuka. And with that, Kusuo headed to 1st period.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Thanks for reading chapter 13 of "An Unexpected Lover" my Saiki Kusuo X Reader fan fiction series. Ooh a third lemon in a row! Sorry if this seems like a lot. I guess I just can't help myself when it comes to writing lemons. 😅