Unexpected Lovers

You, your family, and Kusuo's parents had just finished dessert. Your parents had invited Kusuo and his parents for dinner since he was already at your house and his parents were in the neighborhood searching for him. Anyways, his parents and your parents were conversing in the living room, your brother went to his room down the main floor hallway, both you and Kusuo went back upstairs to your room. You figured no one would come upstairs and that you and him wouldn't be doing anything together that you'd need to hide, so you left your door open. You suggested playing a video game to which Kusuo agreed. You then pulled out some of your favorite co-op games: GoldenEye 007, Unreal Tournament: A New Beginning, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Super Mario Party. He picked Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist since he's been wanting to play it for a while but hadn't bought it because of the risk of spoilers from the cashier's mind. You told him you had already beat the game several times and apologized in advance if you accidentally spoiled the game yourself. Kusuo explained to you that wouldn't be a problem since he had his germanium ring with him that blocks his telepathy.

"Oh that's handy. Man maybe I should by a germanium ring for myself. I have a germanium pendant necklace but it doesn't quite work like that." You said, smiling at him. An awkward silence followed until you decided to start up a conversation again.

"Your parents are weird." You randomly brought up as Kusuo nodded in agreement.

"Yours too. And I'm sorry about what my dad thought. He can be a bit of a pervert sometimes." Kusuo apologized. You smiled in response, causing that warm fuzzy feeling to manifest itself inside him again.

"Yeah they are. Mom and Dad can be a bit embarrassing at times. And you don't have to apologize for that. You could think of it this way: at least our parents think we make a good match." You said, chuckling and smiling which made that feeling inside Kusuo grow a little more intense and he started to blush a little. Awkward silence followed as you realized the way you worded that made it seem like you were implying something. To be honest, you had developed a major crush on the pink-haired psychic.

'Crap, that came out weird. I mean, I do have a huge crush on Kusuo, but I don't want to rush anything. We only just met today. We should wait until we know each other better. It's not a good thing to rush love. Oh crap!' You thought to yourself before quickly looking in Kusuo's direction as you remembered he is able to read thoughts like you could. He was staring at you with a surprised look on his face before his expression softened into a faint smile.

"I never thought I'd sincerely say this to anyone, but I like you too (f/n). If you want to wait a while before we start dating, I understand. I want you to know though, you're the first girl I've ever had a crush on. I didn't think I'd ever develop feelings for anyone for the rest of my days. I've fallen in love with your personality, your figure, everything. We don't have to start dating yet if you don't want t-" You silenced Kusuo's confession with a kiss on the lips. His eyes widened in surprise before closing them as he melted into the kiss, his lips moving in sync with yours. Heat surged through both your bodies as the kiss got more intense. Unfortunately, both of you needed air so you pulled away from the sweet kiss. The two of you panted from the intensity of the kiss you just shared.

"Th-that was my first kiss." You told Kusuo who smiled and chuckled softly.

"Mine too. And I'm glad it was with you." Kusuo confessed, followed by an awkward silence. He had gotten quite aroused from the kiss and he wasn't the only one. To prevent things from going any further, you grabbed Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and took the game disc out of its case and popped it into your PS4.

"How about we play Splinter Cell: Blacklist like we were going to do." You said as you started the game and went into the menu to select co-op mode.

"Y-yeah." Kusuo agreed. He was kind of disappointed to be honest, but he didn't want to start anything he'd regret either. He remembered your brother's stern warning about getting you pregnant. Not like your brother could do much harm to Kusuo if he did, but still. He was a member of your family so Kusuo wanted to get on his good side. Not only that, but you both were still in high school. You handed Kusuo a controller and he slipped the germanium ring on his finger to avoid hearing any accidental spoilers from your thoughts.