Caught

You and Kusuo were both being swept away into a romantic mood in his bedroom after dinner with his parents and older brother (who dropped by unexpectedly). As the two of you kissed, the pleasant electrical shocks and waves of heated arousal coursed throughout your bodies. You slowly pulled away from the kiss and smiled a warm yet seductive smile. Kusuo's face was flushed and he was breathing heavily, as were you. Kusuo was clearly aroused, his penis uncomfortably restrained inside his pants. You chuckled and reached down towards his throbbing erection.

"Ahh!" A small pleasure-induced moan was elicited from Kusuo's throat. His moaning was music to your ears and you wanted to hear more.

"Sit down and let me pleasure you first." You said seductively as you lead Kusuo to his bed. You placed your hands on his shoulders and sat him down on the bed. You got down onto your knees so that you were close to his lap, spreading his legs so you could get in a better position to access his dick. As you unbuckled his belt, you stared up at Kusuo with a seductive smirk. You continued to undo his pants button and zipper as an obvious blush dusted Kusuo's face. His breathing was heavy as you freed his erection from its fabric prison. His penis twitched as a bead of precum seeped out from the tip.

"Aww you're twitching." You said as Kusuo's blush became even more apparent and he slightly averted his gaze to the side. You chuckled seductively before running your tongue up and down his shaft, lapping up the bead of precum as you licked around the tip. Kusuo let out small sweet moans as you pleased him with your tongue. His mewls of pleasure aroused you further as heat pooled in your wet core. Licking up from the base towards the tip, you engulfed his length with your mouth and started sucking and bobbing your head. Bringing your hands up to his shaft, you stroked what you couldn't fit in your mouth. Kusuo hissed and moaned in pleasure as you continued to suck him off.

"Ah-ahh... (f/n)... feels so good... hah." Kusuo breathed out, his face was flushed and his breathing hitched. He began to slightly thrust his hips autonomously. You fought the urge to gag as the tip of his penis hit the back of your throat while he thrust.

"(f-f/n)... I'm close... Ah~!" Kusuo announced as his thrusts became more frantic. He thrust one more time and shot his seed down your throat. You took him out of your mouth and swallowed all of his semen. You licked your lips seductively. Despite having just came, Kusuo was still erect and throbbing. You chuckled and began to disrobe. Kusuo just sat there, unable to take his eyes off your glowing figure. You walked over to him and started to undress him. He broke out of his trance and finished undressing himself on his own. You got onto his bed and scooched back towards the headboard, beckoning him over with your finger. Kusuo climbed on top of you and wasted no time. He thrust himself inside of you, causing you to cry out of ecstasy.

"Ku-Kusuo!" You called out his name as he began thrusting at a fast pace. You cupped your hand over your mouth so that your mewls of pleasure were muffled. Kusuo panted heavily, careful not to let his voice slip. After all, his parents were home.

"K-kiss me, Kusuo... hah~" You panted as Kusuo complied, leaning down and meeting his lips with yours. The kiss was hot, intense and passionate. You licked Kusuo's lips and he parted them and your tongues engaging in a hot wet tango. Both of you moaned into the kiss while Kusuo thrust into you as the two of you descended deeper and deeper into the depths of pleasure together.

"(f-f/n), I'm going to cum!" Kusuo announced as his thrusts were becoming more and more frantic and sloppy. You guys were so occupied with having sex, that you didn't realize Kusuo's parents were coming upstairs to his bedroom. He pulled out quickly and shot his semen onto your chest and stomach, just as Kusuo's parents opened his bedroom door.

"Oh Ku, could you come help us with someth-" Kurumi's sentence cut off when she realized what she and Kuniharu had just walked in on. A large sweat drop formed on the side of Kurumi's head while Kuniharu just stood there like a pervert.

"Mom! Dad! Don't just barge into my bedroom without knocking!" Kusuo yelled at his parents, covering up his penis with one hand while you scrambled to cover yourself up with Kusuo's bed sheets.

"So you finally lost your virginity, son... I'm so proud of you Kusuo!" Kuniharu said as rivers of joyful tears fell from his eyes.

"My little Ku has finally become a man!" Kurumi said as she started crying tears of joy as well.

'Shouldn't you be scolding me instead?' Kusuo thought to himself.

"Umm actually, this is the second time we've done it." You said, blushing and scratching your chin with one finger as Kusuo's parents both looked at you two in shock.

"Anyways could you please leave?" Kusuo asked his parents, shooing them away with his hand.

"Alright, alright. We'll leave you alone with (f/n)." Kuniharu said as he winked and smirked at the two of you. Kusuo pinched the bridge of his nose in agitation as his parents left the bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"I can't believe I let us get caught. I'm sorry." Kusuo apologized as you shook your head.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I should have been more aware too. At least your parents didn't seem to be mad at us." You said as you put your hand on Kusuo's bare shoulder.

"Those weirdos." Kusuo sighed. You giggled a little before getting off the bed.

"Let's get dressed, shall we?" You said as Kusuo nodded his head in agreement. The two of you put your clothes back on and you packed up your school stuff. Then you both headed downstairs because it was starting to get a little late.

"You don't think your parents will tell my parents that we had sex do you?" You asked Kusuo as you walked down the stairs together.

"I don't think so but if you're that worried about it, I can ask them not to." Kusuo answered as you reached the bottom of the stairs. Kusuo's parents were both in the living room watching TV together when they noticed you two.

"Leaving now (f/n)?" Kuniharu asked you as you nodded your head yes. You then said goodbye to Kusuo and his parents and opened the door. As soon as you did, lightening flashed and thunder crashed and it started to pour.

"Oh looks like the storm arrived sooner than predicted. It's supposed to pour all night. If you want, you can spend the night here (f/n)." Kurumi offered.

"It's okay, I can just telepo-" You stopped in the middle of your sentence as Kusuo spoke to you telepathically, causing you to look at him oddly.

'Can you please stay?' You heard Kusuo's voice inside your head. Honestly, Kusuo wasn't quite sure himself why he wanted you to stay so bad. He still wasn't quite used to this attraction-to-the-opposite-sex thing. You turned towards Kurumi.

"Actually, if you don't mind that would be great!" You said with a warm smile. A relieved look spread across Kusuo's face.

"Of course you can stay the night! You're always welcome in our home. You can stay with Kusuo in his bedroom since we don't have any guest rooms." Kurumi said with a smile. You thanked Kusuo's mother and went with Kusuo back up to his bedroom.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Thanks for reading chapter 11 of "An Unexpected Lover" my Saiki Kusuo X Reader fan fiction series. Looks like Kusuo's parents don't mind you getting it on with their son. By the way, the next chapter will also be a lemon.