Food Hunting and...Tents?

The smell of smoke and sound people whispering had Nathan rolling on the ground to the discomfort of it but the sound of boots snapping little twigs and the feeling of something crawling on his nose, woke Nathan up in a start.

He gasped and paled immediately when he realized he was still on the Island. He had really missed his Two million dollar meeting.

"Dude, you okay?" The Caramel skinned boy that had slept beside him rolled over and said. Michael was it?

"I'm fine. Just still surprised I'm here. How you taking it?" He asked as he stood up and glanced at Brian as he tried to calm Ramus that looked like he was having another panic attack.

Michael held his nose between his fingers then said, "Not so bad. I'm just a little depressed though because I was to meet my sister after a long time yesterday."

Nathan gave him a sympathetic smile, "Sorry about that."

He nodded, "Yeah and your deal too."

    Exhaling, he took his hand out to him and he used it to pull him up. Nathan tapped his back as he let go of him and walked over to Brian who had finally calmed the kid down. "Hey."

Brian gave him a bored look and said, "Hi. The rest of them went to wash up. You want to go?"

He stared at his suit and shook his head as he pulled of his jacket off. "I think I'm fine like this." He said as he folded it.

"I think I'm good too." Michael replied as he shoved his hand in his pocket.

    The four of them turned just when the rest of them joined in. Dave and Doug just washed their face, Marc had unbutton his jacket, showing off his inner white shirt and John had also washed his face and pulled his jacket off.

"You guys good so we can start food hunting?" Nathan asked. As the oldest, he thought he should try to take charge and help them survive until they find help. So far, no one was challenging him.

"Sure." Ramus answered calmly as he stood which shocked almost everyone because they just gapped at him. He rolled his eyes at them and said, "Can we just not look at little o' me?"

"Not our fault bro." Dave crossed his arms over as he rested on one foot, "You had acted full on energy yesterday. Today it's all, 'sure'." He added just as calmly.

"Hey. It's a stage, okay? I call it DADA process, especially when you just break up with something or someone. I passed through the Denial and Anger stage yesterday so today is going to be my Depressed and maybe Acceptance stage."

"I know what it's like to be depressed. I was going through that before I came here." Doug said as he raked his hair with his hands. "But I'm good now since my mind isn't on my business or anything out of here even."

"Good. Keep your head in the game." Nathan said, helping Brian up when he asked silently. When everyone was up and ready, he continued, "We are going to go in twos. It would help us cover a wider range. Pick a partner and let's start moving."

    Everyone fell silent and quietly picked their partner

    Ramus took a step closer to Brian then pretended to be distracted by something on his shoe when he looked at him. John and Doug stood beside each other so they just shrugged and shook hands. Michael came up to Nathan and silently asked and he nodded. Paired by default, Marc glared at Dave but he just smirked, looking away from the man.

"I see we've made a silent agreement. Let's see what we can find." Nathan said then waited for them to leave.

John and Doug quickly started a conversation as they left but Brian stopped in front of Nathan and asked, "What if there is trouble?"