Antigravity at the center of the island...cute.

Nathan groaned. He had been walking for hours and his only light was the moon which got blocked out sometimes by the tree. The rest of the group had decided to stay back and rest but he knew he was close. He had to be sure the blue hot spring was close because if it was, then they just had to go east and bam, center of the island.

But then again, it was dark so finding the place called hot spring might not be possible and could be dangerous since the map had mud-pot drawings on it. What in fucks name am I even doing here?

Nathan saw a rock and sat at the base of it. Mostly since he was tired and his feet hurts. If he were back home he would have been having a nice sleep or praying the next day would be good as he dealt with his contracts.

The moment the Gay Project admin shows his or her face, that person is going to pay. That I swear!

Leaning against the rock, Nathan breathed in the thick smell of trees and dirt. Yes, he had an odour. So bad that he didn't even want any of the other men near him. But for some reason, mostly Doug.

That was where he got confused. A few days ago, Nathan and Doug had washed up by the shore together. Doug talked about his business and about how he was almost bankrupt. Of course, as a marketer, Nathan told him way to bring his service back up. Doug looked like he wanted to kiss his feet and the thought of him being cute, crossed his mind.

Nathan thought he could stay away from him until he stopped thinking like that but anytime Doug approached him, he just wants to listen to him. And it has been getting worse. Just look where he was now.

This whole Gay Project thing has opened a new way for them to think. That must be the reason why they were acting like this. Society is normally based on hate and violence. Someone being 'not normal' was a way for society to pour their hate out. However, in their situation, everyone was apathetic to the LGBT community and none of them were gay so the chances of them falling in love or being gay was slim.

Then again, survival can make a man do stupid things even if it's to be gay. The constant need for everyone to pretend they love their partner just to get out was strong so they won't even know when they start to mean it. When they start to actually be gay.

The sound of leaves shaking and twigs breaking brought him out from his trail of thoughts. He sat upright and listen again. He heard another snap followed by the chirps the birds made as they flew away.

Someone was coming and he was close.

Nathan stood up when he heard the footsteps moving faster towards him, like he was running. Swallowing, he moved back just when a body bumped into him, making him hit his back against the rock.

"Damn." He howled in pain as he fell to the floor and rubbed his back, hoping it would sooth the burning pain.

"Shit."

The sound of Doug's voice made him catch his breath. There it was again. That short lived joy that someone came after him and it was Doug. Please someone help me.

Doug dropped to his knees quickly and slowly helped Nathan sit up. "Dude, I am so sorry. I came out looking for you and I got lost so I've been running and calling out your name but nobody answered so I gave up and continued running." He said, panting loudly.

Nathan tried to smile but winced as he leaned against that same rock. "It's okay. Just a little scratch."

Doug frowned then turned the man around. He didn't say anything and Nathan had no idea how bad the bruise was so he had no idea what Doug would say.

When he leaned him back against the rock, he sighed and said, "It's not that bad but still, I am sorry."

Nathan laughed. Doug's empathetic smile hit something in Nathan that shouldn't be touched. Just that smile made him feel so warm that he just wanted to wrap his arms around him.