Drag Queen Contest.

Marc helped John lift the last plank of wood to cover the last hole on the roof of the cottage. Doug and Nathan hammered it in and it fitted with the rest of the roof. When they were done, they got down from the ladder and the four of them gapped at their completed work.

Marc never knew he would ever be building a cottage in an abandon island. He made a mental note to cross out lost on an island and build a cottage from his list of things he would never do.

The cottage wasn't as good as the ones The Gay Project made for Nathan and John but they could live. If they could just paint it, it would look as pretty as the one they sell on the market.

"This isn't actually so bad." Dave's voice boomed from behind Marc and he leaped forward, startled.

Turning, he glared at the English kid but Dave just rolled his eyes and glanced at the cottage. "So, is this ours?"

"Should be." Nathan turned to them and said, "When we called Brian to help out he just brushed us off to be with his boy toy."

Marc grinned, glad that he could finally have a place to himself...and of course the sarcastic kid beside him.

"Good for you man. I'll be off to meet The Gay Project's latest present." John punched Marc's shoulder slightly then started to leave.

Dave chuckled and said, "Too late man. Michael took her to the hot spring."

"Really?" Marc added, "Maybe if he's lucky, they could get hot and heavy in there." He didn't know why he teased John, maybe it was one of the consequences of being around Dave a lot but it felt cool especially since John went red.

His whole face went the color of a tomato and he looked at Doug briefly before marching out angrily. Marc was about to laugh at how ridiculous he looked until he noticed the tensed atmosphere.

Marc got a glimpse of Doug reddened face before marching out awkwardly with Nathan tailing behind with him. Marc scratched the back of his head and wondered if he had said something he wasn't supposed to say.

"Whoa, Marc. What was that?" Dave turned to the Asian and grinned widely at him, clearly impressed by what he did.

"What was what?" He asked, confused.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice that?" He rose a brow at him but Marc just shook his head to prove that he was still clueless. "Didn't you see John and Doug, their whole embarrassed faces?" He made a hand gesture towards his face then continued, "When you mentioned hot and heavy they went red and that definitely means they are doing it."

"Doing what?"

Dave leaned closer to him like what he wanted to say was important and he wanted only Marc to hear it, "Sex."

He pulled away in shock and stared at the kid. "Sex? Are you out of your mind?"

He crossed his arms and frowned at him, "You've got to get it now or never. If we don't get out of here soon we'll be stuck in that cottage making the most sexual sound the island has ever heard."

"I hope you don't plan to do that with me."

"So you don't mind me cheating on you?"

"I don't care, Dave. These guys won't force us to have sex. We'll only have sex if one of us is interested and if there is one thing I am not interested in is having sex with a man."

Marc expected some snarky comment from Dave but he didn't respond and instead just gapped up at him like the Asian man had stepped on his toes.

It took Marc a while to realize that Dave wasn't as negative as he was about the idea of sleeping with another man. He watched Dave shake his head and look away but he was too late because he had already seen it. The rejection and hurt.