Drag queen Contest...Breakup

The blitheful feeling he felt was clearly understandable because even though he wasn't gay, he had always loved to dress up. And when he says dress up, he meant like a girl.

It was an old habit of Dave's and he had learnt to stop doing it thanks to his parents and friends. No one liked to see him dress up like a girl. To them it was wrong and might mean he was queer.

Dave grew up to know that the queer community was oppressed and generally disliked by majority of society. That gave him enough courage to dump the old habits.

But now that he was putting on a dress, he understood why they said old habits die hard. He couldn't help enjoying the feeling of it against his skin and how he looked in the mirror. It was so long ago.

"You look awesome with that gown." Bonnie smiled along with him as they looked as his reflection.

It was a light blue gown that could resemble a wedding gown. The bottom was flowing with little diamonds and big bows. It was a bit tight around his waist and it was as if the outfit was made just for him because he didn't even have to put cloth in the chest area since it fitted him perfectly. It would have been completely handless if not for the black soft netting that acted as a long-sleeved jacket. It was sown in and covered his chest completely.

Dave knew he looked awesome. He didn't need a robot scientist to tell him that.

Dave looked back at Bonnie as he walked graciously back to his seat in her tent. "This is the part I've never done before."

"You mean the make up?" Bonnie asked as she came to sit in front of him beside the dressing table.

"Yeah. I don't think I would look good with a lot of makeup."

Bonnie smiled then reached for something on the table and said as she opened it, "You must have seen all those funny drag queen movies where the men put on so much make up, you could hardly recognize them."

"Yeah." He answered as he watched her rub a little of the product on the back of his hand.

She nodded when she saw it was a match and said, "Well, you are not going to be like that if you want. To me, I believe they wear a lot of make up because of their insecurities. They want to hide the fact that they're in the wrong body, even if they look terrible."

She laughed and Dave had to laugh along with her because he understood exactly what she was talking about. However, in his case, he was satisfied in his own body, he just loved to dress like a girl.

Dave watched her as she got out everything and started naming them for him. What she had rubbed on him was called a foundation, then she called another product the blush but Dave already knew about the eyeshadow and eyeliner from his ex-girlfriend.

She applied them on him as she told him about herself. Bonnie had just graduated from an art school where she studied makeup and fashion. She broke up with her boyfriend just before she got the job because he didn't feel like seeing her again. When she got the job, she took it as an opportunity to get over him. And so far, it's been working out great.

"There." She said then dropped the blush down.

Dave looked at himself and was suddenly flooded with euphoria. Bonnie hadn't used so much makeup and still he couldn't recognize himself. She had used black eye shadow with ruby red lipstick and hadn't forgotten to shave his brows and arrange it well with the proper eyeliner.

"I look beautiful."

"You couldn't let me say it?" She grinned as she got up to deal with his hair.

"What are you going to do with it?" He looked at her from the mirror.