Drag Queen.

The Gay Project surprised them and did what the team who entered the anti-gravity area asked for. The cottage was beautifully made and Doug confirmed it. They had made two cottages complete with desk, curtains, rugs and chairs.They had even been nice to leave a glass window and put a divider to give them rooms.

What Nathan was certainly happy for was the fact that the cottage they built for the men were newly made which meant the ones they had been building was still left untouched. Now they could focus on Brian and Dave's houses.

Since they got back, the houses had made progress since The Gay project had decided to leave them for a week. Brian and Marc had even been nice enough to help and now, they were covering the roof.

Nathan couldn't wait to finish it up but he was so tired. He had spent the night fixing the hinges into the doors and helping Doug hold the ladder. Honestly, he just wanted to sleep on his comfy futon in his cool cottage.

But of course that can't happen when the fucking door doesn't have a lock.

Doug barged into the cottage and marched over to where his futon laid and shook him.

Nathan groaned angrily and turned to him. "You could have left me until I wanted to wake up."

He shook his head and said, "No. Not that and I am sorry. I just wanted to ask if you built any new tent outside."

"New tent?" He asked as he sat up to lean back against the wall. "What new tent?"

Doug frowned. "Then you better come see this."

Nathan pulled himself up and got out to a see a well made tent outside. Everyone was already around it, John was even coming out from it. He smiled and said with his head out, "You guys are never gonna believe what is in here."

"John, I told you not to enter." Doug frowned at him but John just ignored him like he had been doing for the past one week.

Actually, since their little action in the hot spring. John had made it his business to be literally irritated by whatever Doug does and the two of them fought for the dumbest reasons. That had indeed made everyone curious to what had really happened in the hot spring because Nathan kept his mouth sealed.

John glanced at Nathan and said, "You should really come see what is in here."

Nathan nodded and he, along with the rest of the men, entered the tent. The tent was beyond bigger than the ones they were living in. Inside the tent had a dressing table with a chair, a wardrobe filled with clothes and accessories, something that looked like a comfortable bed and drinks. Piles and piles of drinks and cigarettes and breads and-

"Candy!" Ramus dashed to the table and picked up a packet of gummy bears. "They even have marshmallows." He mused as he searched the table.

"Whoa," Dave called from where he was at the wardrobe. As he searched through the clothes he said, "Whoever is moving here must be female and some kind of Dominitrix. Check out this leather." He showed them the outfit that looked to be stretchy and leather.

"Am I the only one finding this weird?" Nathan finally spoke up as he glanced around the spacious tent.

"It is, but I think I have gotten used to it." Marc admitted as he ran his hand over the jewelries.

Nathan stared at the table filled with drinks ranging from soft to alcohol and ran his hands over them like it was treasure. He picked up a Rumple Minze Peppermint Schnapps and just stared at the alcohol he had taken when he was in college. Just the label on it brought back a flood of memories but before he could indulge in it, the earth shook.