Up for a Movie?

The sun was beating down on them and the trees weren't even being the best shade for him. Brian would have been up for a cigarette but the heat around him was clearly too hot for a one.

Although, for people like John or Marc, it didn't matter because they were fogging up the place with their cancer stick.

Dave was trying to read a book Bonnie had been nice enough to give him. Michael was at the front of the men talking with Nathan and Bonnie. Ramus had Travis, the monkey, on his head again as he ate from his stolen gummy bears and Doug was quietly walking behind them all.

The men had gotten a Task a few days after the Drag queen incident. It wasn't a too tedious task because the only stress was walking to the other end of the island where the waterfall was. The good part was that they were going to watch a movie and Brian couldn't wait.

He needed to do something other than sit around all day or take care of Ramus or the monkey. Watching a movie sounded like a good idea and the other men were cool with it except Dave, of course. He thought it was too much stress because The Gay Project also requested we pack whatever we had.

John and Doug were also a bit resistant because they didn't want to leave their newly made house but they did anyway. By the time Nathan explained how boring sitting down and doing nothing was just as annoying, they had to follow.

Nathan estimated it would take them four good days to get to the other side but from the way they had been stopping for no reason, Brian was thinking six days tops.

"Brian," Ramus' voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked at the kid beside him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired of walking." He whined and Brian rolled his eyes. Ramus gasped dramatically and said, "Was that eye roll really necessary?"

"We've done this before." He said, adjusting his bag strap. Every one of the partners had to carry one and he didn't feel like giving Ramus to carry for the first half of the journey. "The last time we had something like this, you weren't very whiny."

"That was because you weren't the one stuck walking with him." Dave butted in and Ramus glared at him.

"Mind your own business, Gaylord." Ramus snapped at him.

Dave scoffed, closed his book and said to him, "Gaylord? I do remember seeing you and Secretary over here making out like it was the end of the world."

"What? That never happened." Ramus tried to defend himself and Brian.

The English kid smirked, "How am I not sure you haven't had sex huh?"

By now, all the other men were throwing glances at the kids and Brian knew it would not end well. They will find out about the things he did to Ramus when there were no eyes or when it was dark and he didn't want that.

"Would you guys just stop?!" Brian exclaimed when Dave started saying things he knows very well, he hadn't done yet.

Dave stopped in his tracks to glower at the American. "Why mate? I thought you enjoyed it? You know, when he kisses you or sucks you off? I'm sure you are getting hard from just listening to me say stuffs like this."

Brian might not be the least bit hurt from what he said but the anger couldn't help pouring out when he saw Ramus' sad expression. He didn't just want to reply to the brat, he wanted to knock some sense into his fucking British head. What the fuck did Ramus do to him?

Brian took just a step towards him and Marc ran to block him, "Hey, hey. Relax."

"Relax? Where I come from, we don't do relax. We beat you up to a pulp then we relax." Brain argued, trying to find a way to get behind him.