Up for a Movie?... Gay Movie?

"Oh God." Ramus moaned.

Brian's hands slipped into his shorts and gripped his butt tightly that a moan had to escape Ramus.

He was on top of him, straddling Brian as he kissed him intensely. Brian's hands were digging into his shoulders as the boy pulled away to leave a hot trail of kisses from his lips to his neck where he bit down so sexually that Brian couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Brian knew that but after getting that warm up kiss from Ramus before the movie and going halfway in the gay movie they surprisingly put on, he was so turned on.

He just had to leave with Ramus and the Task he got didn't even support his abstinence.

Just before the movie started, Brian read the card;

Dear Experiments,

We hope you had a long trek. It helps the body you know? There is water in the fridge. Ramen, soup and Beans in the cupboard in case you get hungry.

The purpose of the former task wasn't just to make you walk to the other side of the island to watch a movie but to see how you can handle an actual gay relationship.

We have brought Zachary Quinto and his adorable boyfriend and you will be living with them. That is, until you are asked to go back to your home.

Task: Brian and Ramus are to ask John or Doug what their task was at the Hot Spring and do it. Have Fun.

The Gay Project Admin

It was clearly confusing for him, seeing as no one except Nathan knew about their task. Taking a detour, he told Ramus to go without him while he headed to John and Doug' room.

He knocked and the Biologist opened the door. At first it was awkward since John had seen them going at it, but he was curious to what they had done at the hot spring.

Brain cleared his throat and asked, "Sorry for disturbing but can I come in?" John blinked as if coming out of a dream then nodded his head quickly and smiled, "Sure. Come in."

John let him in to see the well settled in room. The futons were on the floor at the ends of the room. They had gotten their clothes out of their bag and were in the process of putting them in the drawers. Brian looked around for Doug and when he didn't find him, he asked, "Where is Doug?"

"He went with Nathan to watch the movie." He shrugged as sat on the dresser. "I think I just want to sleep. I'm tired."

"Oh, I'm-" He paused to run his hand through his hair then released a deep breath, "About what you saw-"

"No." He rose a hand at him, "Stop there. I don't think I want to know what happen."

Brain smacked his lips together and smiled awkwardly, "Okay. Uh, about what happened in the Hot Spring? I am kind of curious."

"I'm not telling you that." John said seriously and he didn't look like he was going to tell him any time soon.

"I just wanted-"

"No." He said bluntly, "If that is why you came here, I would love it if you just leave."

Brian's lips fell in a thin line as he looked at John who just stared blankly at him. He nodded then left to ask Doug.

He was sitting on the rug in the sitting room with Nathan talking beside him. Brian looked for Ramus and saw him chatting with Dave and Michael on the couch. He was laughing loudly at something Michael had said and Brian had to smile.