Ramus Perry in Roar...get it?

Two days later.

    Brian tried to stare at his reflection in the yellow colored pond but it was hardly even clear. His fingers got stuck in his hair as he sat defeated to the dirty ground with a helpless sigh. The last two days had been totally and utterly boring. The Gay Project Admin or whatever haven't been heard from since the whole reason why they were there and staying in a deserted island in the middle of nowhere doing nothing could be a whole load of shit.

Except you know how to use the freedom.

Like Ramus right now.

    Ramus was swinging on a vine that he had designed to pull his weight and singing roar so if Brian had to think about it, he could picture that scene from Roar when Katy was on the vine singing. If only it was really Katy.

"Brian! Come jump into the pond with me." Ramus shouted as he hung on to the vine.

"No." he said tiredly.

"Come on. All you do is sleep in the tent all day. That is not cool."

"Listen kid,-" He turned to glare at him only to freeze when Ramus' feet nearly slipped the balance he had added to the vine so he could rest his feet.

Ramus quickly tightened his grip on the vine as he placed his feet back on the balance then exhaled noisily. "Damn. That was close."

"I think you should get down from there." Brian said suddenly as he stood up. The undeniable urge to protect the kid always seemed to surprise him. But the reason was obvious. If Ramus died in here, Brian wouldn't have a generation to be sorry about.

"First of all, no. I am not coming down and secondly, stop calling me a kid. It pisses me off."

"It's supposed to piss you off. Just come down alright?"

"You are so annoying." He whined then started to swing faster on the vine that it frightened Brian when it shook.

Brian sighed then said, "Okay. Come down and we could go get fruits together."

"Yay!!" He screeched then let go of the vine making him fall into the pond and also causing Brian to almost pee his pants out of shock.

Would have happened a second later if Ramus' head didn't pop out of the pond. "Damn, this thing is deep."

Exhaling rapidly he said, "Can you come out now?"

"Sure." He said as he began to swim out of the pool. "There was this monkey I saw last night."

Brian didn't answer him, just kept his eyes on the stupid thing as it crawled out. He had no idea how much he hated him until then.

Ramus got out of the pond dripping from head to toe yet felt unaffected by it as he stood in front of Brian. "So about my monkey..."

"What about your monkey?"

"I thought we catch it and keep it. I've always wanted a monkey." He said as he ran a hand through his now yellow hair. Well, his hair hadn't been brown since the first pond accident.

Brian shoved his hand into his pockets then said, "And I am informed of this why?"

"Please help me catch It." he pleaded and just when Brian was about to reject the suggestion without a second thought, Ramus fell on his knees and pulled on pants leg. "Please. Please."

"Ramus!" He groaned as he wiggled his leg to get the kid off.

"I'm begging. The monkey was so cute." He whined as he grabbed the leg tighter. "Please."