To a Gay Bar

Zach and Miles were the only ones that wore something different.

Miles wore a black leather cat suit which showed his every curve and Zach wore a simple black leather shirt which he tucked in his leather trousers. The actor didn't waste any more time before he got his compass out and asked everyone to follow him.

Nathan didn't mind. He was tired of being the leader after those four or rather five days journey to the side of the forest they were in.

They were walking across a log and Nathan had decided to just follow and keep the questions to himself.

After letting off some steam in his room, he couldn't handle looking at Doug so he stayed at the back which was far away from him.

Nathan had a good view of all their butts and even though they looked hot, he was starting to get amused by it.

Ramus wore the cop outfit which didn't look all too sexy on him but Brian in the playsuit covered up for that.

This part of the forest was not as dense as the part they originally came from and it made the walk less annoying because there weren't no heavy leaves slapping them in the face.

This part was filled with thin trees, little rocky caves, not much miniature animals like Raccoons or squirrels but it had bugs. It was a better place to live in than the place they lived in first.

Nathan caught John staring at him but he quickly looked away before he could make sense of that so he ignored it.

Everyone was walking with their partner except Michael who was chatting with Dave and Nathan, who preferred to be alone. Alone to think but it was getting annoying when all he wanted to know was what John said to Doug.

Did Doug say he liked him? Did John really mean what he said? Did Nathan have a chance?

Much more questions came pouring into his head none stop and he began to panic, losing the will in him to make any move on Doug.

However, all that seemed to settle down when they started to hear music. It was loud and extremely familiar. It made Nathan feel a bit relaxed for some reason but that was probably why music was made.

The men found themselves at the top of a hill and looked down at the stream whose source was from the waterfall up ahead. And that was when they saw where the music was coming from.

They ran down gently so they won't roll of the steeply hill and got to the bottom safely.

Nathan got to the stream, fetched a hand full of water and drank it. He didn't even know he was that thirsty until then. A couple others came to join him as he started to pour water on himself. He felt relived to have the cold water soaking his sun kissed skin because the leather was making him really uncomfortable.

"We will just head up to that bar over there and when you are done, try and catch up." Zach nodded at them and it was like he and Nathan had some kind of mutual agreement.

"Sure. I'll take who's left over."

Zach nodded vigorously then said to the men behind him, "First to get there gets to dance with one of the strippers." He started to run but when the men made no move to run after him, he stopped then turned slowly to them, clearly irritated. "Why is no one running?"

"How are we going to get up there?" Brian asked, pointing at the bar that just happens to be at the top of the waterfall.

"We climb?" he shrugged, "It's not exactly high."

"You want us to climb?" Marc rose a brow at him. Nathan watched the fuss silently and a thought came to him when he noticed the hill they came down from led directly to the bar.