Welcome to Beverley Hills High School

"Kids, come on let's get moving!" The mother shouted to her children.

"Coming!" She heard them shout back from different directions of the house as they all made their way towards the front door. They all had their bags in their hands, some trying to stuff one last thing inside or zipping it up.

"Go go go! We can do this!" She cheered as she opened the door. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Yes all out on time." Once all the children were out and making their way to the car, she locked up the house and jogged to the drivers seat. "Everyone ready?"

"Yes?" All her children answered.

"Good." She started the car and drove off, ready to do the first school run of the week.

"Mommy why did we have to move schools again?" Her youngest child Ronica asked her.

Kimberley-Ann sighed. "Because mommy got a new job."

"But that's at a high school. We're still in elementary and middle school." The next child up, Rashane told her.

"It's out of my way from work and your brothers and sister had to move too." She explained.

"Which means we have to go school with all these rich kids, yay." The eldest, Ra'Mari, faked cheered.

"Now if we get in a fight we will get sued instead of detention." Ra'Keem laughed.

The middle child rolled her eyes. "Do you want mom to lose her good good job already?"

"Thank you Royalty, someone is on my side." Her mother thanked.

"Not really, I just don't have time to be standing in court with anyone." She shrugged.

Kimberley-Ann rolled her eyes at her children before stopping in front of her first location. "Rashane, Ronica, love you, have a fun day at your new school!"

"Bye mommy!" When the two jumped out the car, Rashane made sure he held onto his sisters hand before guiding her to her entrance before walking further down to his own.

The mother sighed before looking at her children with a big smile on her face. "Next stop, Beverley Hills High School!"

__________________

Spencer James took a deep breath as he stepped into Beverley Hills school for the 2nd time. He still couldn't believe coach Baker watched him play at Crenshaw and now had him in a much bigger and fancier school. He hated how he left his best friend Coop behind but she was understanding and told him to go since it was his dream to play football professionally. Beverley was his best chance of getting noticed since they had the resources to push him further. He was still trying to get used to being there but hopefully over time he could make friends to make the experience at least a little more enjoyable.

Olivia Baker was nicest person to him. She swooped in just in time to pull him away from another football player, Asher, trying to be funny and make jokes about where he was from. If he had nothing to lose, he probably would've said a few unkind words but there was too much on the line. He needed to make his mom and Dillion proud and show his brother he could do great things if he keeps his head down and focused on his goal. He refused to let his baby brother fall down the same road Shawn fell down. It was not something he wished for any young boy in Crenshaw but especially not his brother.

As he walked up to the school entrance, he saw a family all jump out of a car which did not look like the other cars that a lot of people around here drove. He saw two females and two males. Only one of the females was older looking and dressed more formally than the other 3 that looked around the same age as him. When they got closer, he could see the family resemblance between them all but they must have caught him staring because the woman smiled at him.