Moving In

Spencer thought his time at Beverley Hills was going to be over in seconds. One minute he was riding his high on his first win, now he was packing his things to move in with the Bakers.

He never thought he would see the day he would leave his mother and Dillian and not it being for college. Even then, just thinking about moving away from them was not an idea he liked.

He stared out the window and watched Crenshaw pass by and then enter into the big Beverley Hills. This place was far from what he was accustomed to. The big houses with their surrounding gate and fancy cars. This wasn't something Crenshaw had and it wasn't like he's seen all of these things up close and personal, he just had no business in areas like this. Turns out now, he was gonna be staying here, in the big house, surrounding gate with the fancy car.

"Alright we're here." Billy announced as he pulled up to his home. "Let's go."

Spencer exited the car and collected his things with Billy's help. It would take him a while to come to terms that he was now living with his coach but hopefully it wouldn't be terrible.

As he walked inside, he was met with the Bakers who immediately greeted him. Laura gave him a hug while Jordan and Olivia greeted them in their own ways.

'How am I going to stay here if she's here?' Spencer thought to himself and not in a completely negative way. It's just she was-

"Why don't I show you where you will be staying?" Billy offered so Spencer took him up on it, deciding to forget about what he was just thinking.

With one last glance at Olivia, Spencer walked up the stairs and entered his new room. It was much bigger than the one at his home but he wasn't complaining, his mother taught him better anyway.

While settling down, he heard a knock at the door and turned to see Olivia standing there with the soft smile she gave everyone but seeing her around school, there weren't much people she gave it to.

"Welcome to Beverley Hills Spencer."

The greeting itself instantly made him more comfortable. It was nice to have a familiar and friendly face around here and Olivia was familiar and friendly. She was his first friend and he will forever be grateful for it.

"Uh, thank you. I guess I'll see you in the morning." He told her.

She nodded and looked down at her hands before looking back at him. "Right right. See you then. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Olivia."

She walked out the room and shut the door, finally allowing herself to breath. The way he said her name was... something different. She walked to her room, ignoring her brother trying to act like he didn't see her walking away from their new roommates bedroom. As soon as she went to her room, she grabbed her phone and called the only person she could talk to.

"Wagwarn gurrrl." Royalty answer on the 2nd ring. Olivia could see she was lying down in her room so she decided to sit at her desk so she could see her better.

"Hey, you will never guess what just happened today?" Olivia started off. She opened her notebook to one of her blank pages and grabbed a pen. She secretly loved to draw and was always something she did in her pass times.

"Hmm well it must be good for you to text me earlier saying you had something to tell me. So come on, spit it out."

Olivia had forgotten she had warned Royalty prior to Spencer actually moving in so she guessed it wouldn't be wise to leave the poor girl hanging.

"You remember how Spencer was supposed to transfer from Crenshaw." Royalty nodded. "Well his transfer was flagged up."

"Damn, does that mean he can't come to the school anymore? I was really starting to enjoy his company." Royalty said but she knew Olivia was enjoying it much more and in a different way than she was.

"No, this is when the crazy part kicks in. My dad moved him in." Olivia informed her.

A minute of silence went by as Royalty's shocked face was stuck on the screen. "Um are you-"

"What?!" She finally snapped out of her shocked state. "You're lying?!"

Olivia shook her head. "Even if this was a lie, why would I choose that lie?"

"Mi nah know, ah your imagination don't?" She laughed before sending a smirk Olivia's way. "So how you gonna make your move? Gonna walk in on him when he's in the shower? Get a sneak peek?" She teased.

Olivia felt her cheeks turn red at just the thought of a naked Spencer. She hasn't even see him shirtless at a beach or at a swimming pool and she was thinking of the extreme.

"I have no clue why I called you."

"Because you told me yourself you don't have many friends so that automatically makes me your best friend." Royalty grinned at her. Olivia squinted her eyes and thought to dispute it but decided against it. Before Royalty could continue teasing her friend, Olivia heard a little voice that had the same accent as Royalty calling her name.

"Royaalttyyy! Ra'Mari is annoying me!" Well, not so little.

Olivia saw Royalty roll her eyes and sat up in her bed.

"I told you to just beat him up."

"Wow, is that the advice you're really going to give your sister." She laughed, guessing that was her sister calling her.

"Yup!" Royalty laughed with her. "Come say hi to my sister." She put the phone on loud speaker and Olivia saw Royalty call over her sister. "Ronica meet Olivia. Olivia meet Ronica." She introduced the two.

Olivia waved and grinned. "Hi Ronica, it is nice to meet you. You're so beautiful."

The little girl started to get shy and covered her face. "Thank you... so are you."

"Wow this is the first I've seen her act speechless."

Immediately, the cute little girl persona disappeared. The eight year old screwed up her face as she looked at her older sister. "That only happens in the presence of beauty why is why I non stop talk around you."

Olivia's mouth hung open, that was not what she expected her to say but from the look of Royalty's face, she was used to it.

"Yeah yeah stop showing off in front of my friend. You can't come back in like an hour?" Royalty looked at her sister while Olivia just sat there highly entertained.

"Can't, mommy sent me to bed."

"Ugh, just when I wanted to grill you on some things about what we was just talking about." Royalty moaned in annoyance, referring to Olivia being roommates with the one and only new boy and hot football player, Spencer James.

Olivia smiled, glad she got out of discussing that topic. "Haha. It's fine, you can come to my house tomorrow to hang out if you like."

"Oohh my first invite to the Baker household. Maybe I should be your roommate too, even out the house." Royalty joked, making Olivia shake her head and laugh. "Anyways I'll come around 1 if that's alright."

"Yeah that's good. See you tomorrow. Bye Royalty."

"Bye Olivia."

Once Olivia hung up, she leaned back in her chair in thought. She would never expect the two new people that arrived to the school who were not from the same background as her would be the only people she would willingly speak to. Being the daughter of the coach and the sister of the quarterback meant there were people trying to be all cosy with her but throw in the recovering addict made them all run away from her.

At first, it was sad but after a while she got used to it. That didn't matter anyway, she had Royalty and Spencer. They both never judged her and have already shown how supportive and caring they were. They were the people she needed around her, not like her so called old friends.

She took a deep breath, focusing on not thinking about that dark path in her life as that was a place she didn't want to go back to. Now, she wanted to get a good nights rest because she had a feeling that once Royalty comes over, they were about to do a lot of stuff. The girl might seem chill but Olivia could tell she has a lot to her. She had to be prepared for that.

After doing her night time routine, she climbed into her large bed and closed her eyes, hoping a certain someone wouldn't pop up in her dreams because that was not a good sign for her. Not a good sign at all.