Touchdown!

Olivia laid in Spencer's arms as they looked out towards the sun set. Her parents were out and Jordan was in his room so it was just the two of them outside, enjoying the quiet. They hadn't had much quiet time together, between school, football, meetings and going back to Crenshaw. These were the rare chances they could get together and just relax. The start of their relationship was a secret but they liked it that way, they wanted to keep it that way. At least for a while.

"Sunsets are so peaceful. The colour of the sky is just so soft and beautiful to watch. If I could paint I would definitely paint a sunset." Olivia spoke as she stroked Spencer's arm.

She couldn't see him but he had raised an eyebrow in question. "What do you mean if you can paint? I have seen your drawings."

"Which is not painting. It's a different type of media."

"Well either way I know you can do it, you just have to believe you can."

"You always tell me to believe."

"Yeah because you need to believe in yourself and your abilities.  You have so much talent and other amazing things about you, you just have to see it for yourself." He told her firmly but affectionately.

Olivia sighed. "It's not always that easy."

"I know. We all forget to be our own supporter but we work through it. We just have to figure out how we can be our own supporter."

Olivia snuggled into Spencer's arms even more, thinking about what he had said. "So much easier said than done."

"I know. I struggle with that concept too but I always have my moms to remind me. As you know my moms is everything to me, supported my dreams since I was young."

"I always admired your relationship. Miss Grace has always given you great advice and I am happy to be with someone she is raising. She's doing a pretty good job if I do say so myself."

Spencer smiled softly, thinking about the woman who is raising him. "Dillian and I are very lucky. Couldn't ask for anyone better. That's why when I become pro I'm going to give them everything and more. They more than deserve it."

"I have a feeling your mom will try not to accept things so quickly."

"Which is true." He laughed. His mother was very humble so he knew if he splurged on her so quick, she wouldn't accept it. She would even advise him to save it until the next pay check. "But I gotta try to at least."

"Yeah that's the best you can do. You have to remember to take care of yourself too. No point in putting in all that work if you're not going to enjoy the fruits of your labour."

"Oh of course I will. You will see me flying to all different countries during the off season, staying fit while also trying out new things and going to new places. LA is mainly the only place I know, it would be nice to expand my way to other places...." He trailed off, thinking of what his future would start to look like. Since moving to the Bakers, it started to look more positive and more believable. "How about you? What do you think of when you think of the future?"

Olivia had to sit with her thought for a moment. It wasn't an easy answer. A few months ago her future was looking dark and down the drain. At the rate she was going, it would've been a surprise if she made it to her 21st birthday, when she could legal drink. For her, the future looked bleak and she didn't like that, not one bit.

"I guess... I'm still trying to figure that out." She whispered, more to herself than him.

He looked over to her and saw how deep in thought she was at the question and let her sit with it for a moment.