In denial

2 months later

"Liv! Why are you still deny your feelings?" Royalty complained to her as they left another football game which the Beverley Hill Eagles won once again.

Olivia's hand quickly flew over Royalty's mouth. "Girl if you don't shhhh!" She looked at her best friend with wide eyes. "Someone might hear you, come on."

The two rushed towards her car and Olivia began to drive off to their next location.

"I'm just saying. Layla broke up with Asher and I know she will make a move on him. I still don't trust her and I know you guys were besties but still." Royalty pointed out.

About 2 weeks ago, Layla and Asher just ended their relationship and Royalty has been keeping an eye on her the whole time. Now that she was single and free, she was making sure she stayed that way and didn't make any moves on Spencer because that was all for Olivia.

After the party where they were caught in the hot tub, they continued being friends with occasional flirting but it was light. Jordan, of course, would interrupt whenever he could to make sure that the two remained friends. Then there was the problem with Layla. Whenever Layla was around Spencer, it was always over friendly and seemed as if there were more behind the conversations. For someone who was newly single, she sure was making a move on Spencer quite quickly and Royalty didn't like that at all.

"Let's forget about me for a second. How has the search for a netball team going?" Olivia asked.

Royalty came from a very sports driven family and netball was her sport since she was back home in Jamaica. She had given herself 2 months to settle into her new home before finding a netball team to join so she could get back to the sport she loved. If she couldn't do that then she guessed her back up plan was athletics or gymnastics. Either way, she was good at either but netball was her passion.

"Look at you changing subjects... but good actually. I've found a team and I have try outs tomorrow."

Olivia looked over quickly with wide eyes before facing back to the road. "What?! That's great! You want me to come and watch?"

Royalty shrugged. "I mean you can. I'm not too fussed and it's only try outs."

"Which you're going to pass with flying colours." Olivia added. "Yeah I'm definitely coming now."

"Fine, up to you." Royalty shrugged before connecting her phone to the car to play music for remainder of their journey.

About 10 minutes later, they arrived to Royalty's fathers Jamaican restaurant, 'Campbell's Sweetness'. Olivia was excited and almost had herself drooling at the remembrance of how good her fathers cooking tasted last time. They decided that for tonight's celebration, they should all hang out at his restaurant to try something different and he was happy to accept all the happy supporters and hungry players.

As they stepped inside, the restaurant was surprisingly a bit empty, especially for a friday night since not only was the restaurant now known for immaculate food but the cocktails too.

"Royalty! Olivia! Nice for you to come." Ttevor greeted his daughter and friend as he walked up to them with a smile on his face.

"Hey dad, why does it look so empty?" She asked worried.

"One of the players, JJ, he called and basically booked out the whole place."

"Oh, do you want me to help?" Royalty offered.

Her dad shook his head. "No, we have all the staff needed. Enjoy spending time with your friends."

The daughter and father hugged before he went back to the kitchen to prepare the wave of new customers.