When Two Become...

Olivia and Royalty was walking down the hall after finishing one of their classes and was on lunch break.

Royalty was giving her a run down of her phone call conversation with Marco. They spoke the same night he got her number after she finished her dinner and it lasted a good 2 hours. She was surprised that he managed to be so good at conversation since that's the longest she's been on the phone to someone in so long. "So he is 17, a year older than us. He goes Westlake. Family life is his parents, him, 1 sister and 2 brothers. He drives which is always a plus I love a good ride along. Apparently he can cook so if things go well then I will see."

"Sounds like you was doing a whole q&a." Olivia joked.

"You just have to lay down the foundations so you know what you're going into." Royalty pointed out. "I'm still fresh. I need to know what these boys are like."

"Well advice. It's all fun and games and then they'll just prove that they're trash." Olivia told her.

 Just at that moment, Asher and JJ walked past. She avoided looking his way as he was just a person in the past. She just thought the timing was perfect when she was talking about trash boys.

Royalty sighed. "That's just with males in general. I don't understand how they are all the same anywhere you are."

"They're not that smart so it's not that hard to believe."

The two girls laughed together at their collected agreement before walking to the outside courtyard to eat their lunch.

"So, Jordan tells me that you're going on a late drive this weekend." Olivia started off once they found somewhere to sit down.

"Yeah, he said he wanted to show me LA properly so we agreed on it."

Olivia nodded. "You know I really do think he likes you."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Like do you not notice him looking at you randomly?" Olivia questioned her friend.

Royalty shook her head. "Even if he was doing all of that, I can't get together with your literal twin. Like not just your brother, your twin."

"Hmm okay but that can't be the only reason."

"I-" Before Royalty actually had to sit there and think about what she wanted to say, she was glad to see her twin brothers coming over as now she didn't have to think about Jordan possibly liking her. Which she didn't believe.

"Hey lil sis." Ra'Keem greeted her, being the more caring twin he was. "Hey Olivia."

"Hey guys, how are you?" Olivia greeted back.

"Tired nah bloodclaut." Ra'Mari sighed. "Had some intense gym lesson today. For what reason, I don't know and I have practice later too."

"Aw that sucks. Glad I do not do any sports."

"The work out part of sports is the worse. I used to try and find ways to avoid it but it never worked." Royalty sighed, already dreading when she does have to do the workouts for training. She just feels unfit when she does have to do it.

"You not interested in any sports?" Ra'Keem, the quiter twin asked her.

"No not really. I just understand football the most out of them all."

"I mean it mek sense. Your dad was a football player and your brother is going to become one." Royalty pointed out. "If you didn't know the game I would've thought you was crazy. You're still trying to teach me the game."

"I'm telling you that I will have you knowing everything about football in about a month." Olivia told her determinedly.

Royalty couldn't help but to laugh. "You say it like it's so straight forward, that sport is complicated for no reason. Like why is it called football if you're using your hands most of the time? That nah mek nah piece of sense."