Opposition

Olivia and Royalty sat in the stands watching the game unfold in front of them. Olivia felt very out of place where she sat. Instead of a sea of red, white and blue, she was surrounded by red, black and white. They were watching Westlake's football game.

Marco just so happened to go Westlake and Beverly always had tension with this school but Marco had asked Royalty to come and support him while they played. Of course, she had to ask her best friend to come along and said she would make it up to her for coming out to the enemies game. So far, they were doing well.

Olivia knew a lot about football, growing up with it in the house everyday and all so she could pick up on more things than Royalty did. When Jordan, Spencer and her dad found out where she was going, at first they were mad but realised she could do some more digging on the players for when they come to play them later in the season. So far, she had a few notes.

Marco played Centre so he was the quarterbacks righthand man. He was doing well but she knew Beverly could handle them.

"There only a few minutes left and Westlake have the upper hand. They just have to have the next 2 perfect plays and they win." Olivia explained to Royalty.

Royalty nodded in some type of understanding. "Okay. Thanks." She thanked once again. She's done it a lot since the game started, Olivia filling her in with what was happening. "Do you think they can do it?"

Olivia shrugged. "Yeah I believe so. Nothing Beverley can't handle though."

"I know your dad would be happy to hear that."

"And I know you're boyfriend won't be." Olivia gave her a knowing look but Royalty didn't have anything to say anything back.

The time counted down and the stand and field jumped in happiness and Westlake took the win. They did what Olivia said they needed to do and secured their win. Royalty clapped and smiled as she watched her boyfriend celebrate with his friends. They stayed sat as people began to leave. Marco had paid for them to come and was now going to drive them to Royalty's home.

Royalty's phone went off and she saw it was a message from Marco. "He says he's walking to the car park and to meet him there."

The two collected their things and made their way out. There was still a good amount of students outside, waiting for the football team to make their exit.

"There they are!" Some in the crowd shouted.

Everyone began to cheer as the winning team stepped out with all their bags in hand and large grins on their face.

Royalty just patiently waited by Marco's car. She didn't need to be all in his face, he knew where she was, she didn't need to fight for his attention.

"I don't understand how Jordan and Spencer can take so much attention. Just trying to leave is a struggle. Then again, you have met Jordan, he loves attention." Olivia back tracked. "My dad is the same sometimes."

"The fame comes with the talent I guess." Royalty added.

After what felt longer than it was, Marco finally made his way over, with the quarterback with him. "Hey babe." Marco greeted Royalty with a hug and kiss. "Did you enjoy the game?" He opened the question to the two of them.

"I guess. I still don't understand much of the game. Olivia still has to explain parts of the game."

"Marco how comes your girl still doesn't know the very sport you live and breath by." The quarterback laughed next to him.

Marco saw the look on the both girls faces and knew he had to jump in before they got into an argument. "Hey man, remember, I told you Royalty isn't from America. Football isn't a big thing to thing in Jamaica, that's what she's told me."