The Campbell Family

"Mari leave me alone!" Royalty heard as soon as she opened the front door.

She sighed and shook her head, her house was the complete opposite to the house she was just at. Olivia's was very peaceful, especially since the only children there were in their mid teens. By the sound of the voice, she already knew who was shouting.

Royalty turned to Olivia. "I apologise for the craziness that's about to be seen."

Olivia laughed but stepped in the house with her, curious about what she ws going to walk into.

Royalty walked towards the leaving room and saw her siblings play fighting so without hesitation, she jumped in to save her only sister.

"Ah! Ah! Royalty! When did you get here?" Her older brother jumped up once he felt himself getting punched in the back.

"Just now." She answered as she helped her sister up. "I brought my friend. You remember Olivia right?" She pointed to Olivia behind her who slightly waved.

"Yeah I remember." Ra'Mari waved back.

"Shes the pretty girl you was on facetime with." Ronica put together.

Olivia held her hands to her chest. "Your sister is adorable."

"Hm when she wants to be."

"The very reason she was getting beat up. Why you back here already anyway?" He questioned.

"Staying over Liv's house for the weekend. I asked in the group chat." She reminded him.

"Right. I'm glad, tired of seeing your face." He brushed her off.

"Is that Royalty I hear?!" A voice came from the stairs.

Royalty shook her head and turned to Olivia, thinking how lucky her brother was because she was getting called. "I'm guessing you're meeting the whole family now."

In walked the last of the Campbell siblings who just noticed they had a guest in the house.

"Hi I'm Olivia." She immediately introduced herself.

"I remember you." Ra'Keem nodded in recognition. "This is our other brother Rashane."

"Hi, it's nice to meet one of Royalty's friends." Rashane smiled sweetly at her.

Olivia couldn't help but pout again. Royalty seriously had some adorable siblings. "You guys are so nice and cute."

"Its all a lie. Don't fall for it." Royalty playfully warned her. "Come on, I can smell my parents cooking in the kitchen."

The two teen girls walked in the direction of the kitchen and as Royalty said, there stood her parents both laughing and cooking together. That was something Olivia never really see her parents do. The sense of family was so loud and present since she stepped into the home. All the pictures just made her feel comfortable and welcomed and so was everyone she had met.

"Mommy, daddy. This is Olivia. Mom shes in our language class." Royalty introduced once again.

Once they turned around, that's when Olivia could see that Royalty actually looked like her dads twin but had a lot of characteristics and shape as her mother.

"Wow this is the quickest I've met one of Royalty's friends. It's nice to meet you Olivia." Trevor greeted her.

"Its nice to meet you too Mr Campbell."

"Call me Trevor. It's easier."

"And I know you're my student but since you're my daughter's friend, you can call me Kimberley or Kimberley-Ann outside of school." Her teacher and friends mom smiled.