Support

Back in school, Layla and Olivia shared a class together and today they had to work in group but the group still split into pairs, leaving the two together.

"So, I've seen Jordan and Royalty hanging around each other a lot lately." Layla started off.

"How do you know?" Olivia questioned.

"I've been watching their stories duh. I'm in Jordan's close friends."

"Oh." Was all she could say.

"You might want to be carefully."

Olivia looked at her strange. "Why would I want to be careful?"

"Because when friends start dating your siblings it's never a good thing. It's too complicated and messy especially if they're toxic together." Layla did have a point and Olivia couldn't deny it. It just made her wonder why she was being given told this. "Personally, I would hate for that to happen."

"Meaning?"

"I would hate for your new friend and twin to be together and be toxic. I'm sure there's someone that will catch her eye and you know how your brother is. He can't stay on one girl for a long time." Layla shrugged.

Olivia paused before answering, not sure on what to say. "Um okay. Even if they did get together I doubt it would be like that."

"Never say never..." Layla mumbled. "So, we should start-" Layla finally started to talk about the task at hand and Olivia helped but her mind was dancing back and forth.

She was thinking about Jordan and Royalty actually being together. Sure she hinted at it playfully but for real? She wasn't sure how she would truly feel. She got so close to Royalty so quickly she would hate for their friendship to end over and her and Jordan were just starting to build up their relationship. It had been rocking for a while but they were now starting to have more than 10 second conversations and actually hanging out without their mutual friends being around.

Olivia decided to put her mind to something else because that relationship surely wasn't going to happen any time soon.

Now speaking of relationships...

"Hey Liv." Spencer smiled as he saw the girl walking towards him once class finished.

"Hey Spenc? You waiting for me?" She asked.

The smile didn't leave his face once she stopped in front of him, making her smile too. "Of course. It's lunch, we grab it together."

"Oh-"

"Hey Spencer." Layla walked up to them with a big smile on her face. "How is football going?" She started to small talk.

"Its going good." He answered simply.

"Must be, Coach Baker must be putting you guys on a good work out routine because you all look good too." She complemented.

He chuckled while Olivia raised an eyebrow. "Something like that yeah."

Layla laughed softly. "That's good. Well, I'm going to get some lunch. I'll see you guys later." She waved as she departed from the pair.

"She seriously wants you." Olivia almost immediately let out once she was out of ear shot.

He nudged her. "Stop that."

"What? I can't help it."

They walked to the collect their lunch before finding their own table to eat.

"Where's Royalty?" Spencer asked.

"Oh she said she's going to be a bit late because her mom wanted to speak to her and her brothers."