Chapter 7

Logan's POV

It was dark outside but I couldnt sleep. So I walked around the dark garden trying to calm my nerves. I eventually found myself in the clearing where my mother would read me and Ciel stories on the bench by the water fountain. It looked old and neglected which ment that this wasnt touched by the fire. I sat on the stone edge of the fountain, looking into the still clear water. 

"What is wrong with me? So much has changed since the fire. I dont know what this place is doing to me. The memories are too much sometimes. They flash through my head uncontrolled and I dont know how to stop it." I spoke to no one in particular. Maybe I am crazy like they said, talking to myself.

"You're not the only one that suffers." I heard a voice behind me, smooth like black velvet. I turned to see Sebastian standing there with the usual look on his face. I looked away, upset that I'd been caught showing my insane habits. I'm not going back there, I truely will go mad if I do.

"My Lady I am at your service for whatever you need. You appear to be upset, may I be of any assistance?" He bowed so formally it made me angry. 

"Stop that. Don't call me Lady and stop being so formal. I dont need a servant. I need someone who actually has emotions." He looked a bit surprised by my reply. He stood for a minute then sat beside me.

"Well then, Logan, what can I do for you?" He spoke almost coyly, but at least its emotion.

"I dont think anything can be done. My life has become a jumble of emotions and memories that I can't even identify what they are or when they happened." He put a comforting hand on my shoulder, I instantly felt myself relax and slightly lean into his touch. 

Sebastian's POV

This woman was a complete mystery, I couldnt read her like any other human. It intriuged me how she seemed to hate the social system yet followed it. I knew next to nothing about Logan Phantomhive. "Tell me, Logan, who are you?"

She seemed frustrated by the question which made her eyes change to a blood red and her pupils slit. All at once everything made sense, I couldnt read her because she wasnt human. She was a demon. And very young since I'm not able to tell that she isnt human. Shes neither human nor demon, yet. It explains how she could snap the young masters wrist, and her hot temper. Younglings are the most troublesome.

"You're a demon arent you." She nodded in response. "Dont you dare tell Ciel, I will when the time is right." She seemed scared as she spoke. I showed my glowing eyes and her eyes widened a bit and her fists clenched. 

"He made a deal with you didnt he." I nodded and she stood quickly. "Make an exchange with me. I know you must be hungry but I cant give you my soul since I'm not human but...." I watched her with interest. She was willing to make a trade for her brothers soul? What would she pay for such a perfect soul.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a roll! sorry its short but im trying my best