Chapter 6

turns out my used to be pregnant friend was using me. Wow. Makes me feel important and very... yeah. 

Anyway I got a laptop so this will be much easier to update. Especially since I'm no longer in school. Technically I'm in a school program for a GED but we only study. We can do whatever we want. I hope you guys enjoy and I've been getting more expirenced with writing (I think)

I also might make a SebbyXCiel story. Who thinks I should?

Enjoy! WARNING THIS IS ROMANTIC AND GRAPHIC

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THIRD PERSON POV

A silent tear fell down Kimberly's cheek as she watched Logan twitch and thrash in her unconcious state. Ciel's eyes were wide, watching his elder sister in horror. Sebastian stared in his own shock. Who was this girl? 

The said girl's eyes flew open and her pupils slit like a cat, glowing a bloody crimson. Kimberly's eyes widened, hiding Logan's eyes from the sight of the two men across the long table.

When Logan blinked, her eyes went back to normal so the young maid relaxed. The dark haired beauty sat up slowly, unaware of what just happened. She looked amoungst the ones she considered family. Looks of worry in thier eyes, even Sebastian's. "W-What happened?" Her voice was hoarse and weak which caused her slight alarm. What in the hell happened?! 

Sebastian made his way around the table to Logan who shyly looked up. The dark butler had her entranced with every graceful move of his strong limbs. The said butler placed a hand on her forehead to feel her tempurature. "Are you quite alright, my lady?"

"Yes I'm fine Sebastian." She was still trembling from bursts of energy radiating from just above the nape of her neck. He swiftly picked up the dark haired noblewoman. "You seem to have a bit of a temperature. I'll bring you to your room to retire." 

*TIME SKIP*

Ciel's POV

I sat in my study trying to concentrate on the work in front of me but just couldn't. My stomach was churning with a strange feeling I haven't felt in a long time. I've long forgotten what it was. 

Logan's maid Kimberly walked into the room and my heart leaped and my stomach clenched. It doesnt make sense. Why? Why is my body doing this to me? What causes this shameful reaction when the young girl walks in?

She stood at the door, not looking me in the eyes as she held the tray with my afternoon tea and a slice of chocolate cake. "S-Sebasitan requested that I-I bring you your afternoon tea M-Master Ciel while he tends to Mistress Logan. I-If thats alright with you m-my lord." Her eyes looked to the floor instead of me, making my stomach squeeze harder. Her cheek was still a bit red from the slap that I gave her this morning. All at once I recognized the emotion that was causing the uncomfortable tension in my middle. Guilt.

But why did I feel guilty? I've never felt guilty over a servant before. I brushed it off and turned my attention back to the papers in front of me. "Yes that's fine." I didnt look at her. Pretending to be preoccupied with the company contracts and letters while my mind wandered.

She walked to the desk and gently placed the tray on the desk. "I-I thought you may enjoy a treat to help with your work s-so I made a german chocolate cake with a-a milk chocolate swirl. I-If it is to your liking m-my lord." She was scared. I could hear it in her voice.

I stood and she noticably flinched, turning her head away and bracing herself for another slap. I frowned at this. Why did I hit her in the first place? Its not that I wanted to... It just felt that I had to because she spoke out of turn? I wasn't sure of it.