Chapter 4

LOGAN'S POV

We sat there in silence, sipping tea awkardly. Ciel's voice tore through the silence. "What happened yesterday?" I froze, flashbacks threatening to make a reappearance. 

"M-Master Ciel maybe we shouldn't discuss this?" Kimberly stuttered nervously. Ciel stood angrily and slapped Kimberly in the cheek. I stood ubruptly and grabbed his arm with such force I felt his wrist snap. He cried out and gripped his arm. I quickly released his arm. "O-Oh my god I'm so sorry!" 

Sebastian went over to Ciel and inspected his wrist. "It's broken. But it's a clean break so it should heal just fine." I held my breath and bit my lip then remembered Kimberly. She was leaning against the chair with tears in her eyes, a hand on her red and swelling cheek. I hugged her gently, "Let's get ice for the both of you."

Sebastian brought us to the kitchen and gave Ciel a ice pack but not Kimberly. I fumed and got the ice for her myself. "L-Logan you don't have to. I-I can get it myself."

Sebastian gave Kimberly a look that made her pale. "It is disrespectful to call your mistress by her first name." 

"You don't worry about that Sebastian. I've asked her to call me Logan many times. She is obeying my orders." I said stiffly as I gently put the ice on Kimberly's cheek. Sebastian tended to Ciel, not looking at Kimberly or I.

I could feel a undescribeable anger flow through me. Making me shake and clench my fists, my breath coming out in hot bursts. I stormed out of the room, Kimberly following close behind. "Logan? Logan!" She called out as a fell to my knees in the rose garden. Hot tears threatening to fall. "I knew this was a bad idea, Kimberly. We never shouldv'e come here." 

"Don't talk nonsense," Kimberly kneeled in front of me, taking my shaking hands in hers. "this is good for you to be around people. It's just going to take some time to get used to." 

I felt my body shake and saw water droplets fall to the ground. I touched my cheek with my trembling hands and found that my cheeks were wet. I was... crying?

Kimberly hugged me close and kissed my cheeks. "It's all going to be ok sweety." I sniffled and sobbed into her clothed shoulder, inhaling her aroma that always calmed me down. Vanila and Roses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys. sorry ive been slow. Today my is my boyfriends birthday and he's still in the hospital. :'(

But I wrote this chapter anyway. I may even be dropping out of high school. I'll be getting my GED and my lover in portland and I are planning on moving in together. We're thinking alot into this so my parents are being surprisingly cooperative.

I hope you enjoyed and DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!