Chapter 15

ok sorry I havent updated. I have finals and the holidays. And more family drama >_<

ANYWAY. ONWARD TO THE STORIEEEE

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ciel stood in shock, how had he not seen this before? Maybe because he assumed that demons were void of emotion like love. That they were completely incapable.

Yet here he was, standing in the doorway to his sisters room, haviny just witnessed said girl and a certain demon hunter kiss.

What was his sinister plan now? What did he want from her? She was unaware of what he was. And he wouldnt allow her to be dragged into the demons trap.

"Ciel this isnt-! I mean it is but-! Please just-!" Logan was at a loss for words, never would she thought they'dget caught.

"Forgive me Logan I should've sensed him coming." Sebastian hadn't taken his hand away from her hip even in the situation they were in.

Ciel was furious. He knew it is hypocritical of him. But he was a DEMON. How could his sister be so stupid!? Of course she wouldn't know that but still. She should know better!

He was a messy, unpredictable wreck. Ciel took several steps forward toward the couple angrily. No one but Sebastian saw what was coming and calmly took the blow that was enforced onto his left cheek.

What Sebastian didnt see coming was the force behind it, his eyes widening when his head jerked to the side from the impact.

As quick as the blow came, Logan grabbed Ciel's healing wrist on instinct. "Ciel!!"

"How could you Logan!? Being with the likes of him-!" Ciel was cut off with Logan standing quickly. "You have no right to get after me when you are doing the same!"

"I'm not with a demon!"

"I know that!"

Ciel's eyes widened. She knew? He hadn't meant to tell her the butler's true form. His eyes widened. She must know about their deal... meaning- "You idiot!! You made a deal with him didnt you!!"

Logan didn't even flinch at Ciel's screaming. "So what if I did. That's not your decision anyway."

By that time Sebastian stood and forced Logan's grip on Ciel's arm to cease. "Perhaps now isn't the time to talk about these things"

"You shut your mouth you filthy demon!!" Ciel raised his arm to strike the butler for a second time. But Logan saw this one coming and quickly steped in front. Her eyes closed tight.

Ciel didnt have time to react like Logan did, his arm hit Logan full force on her face, leaving a bright red mark.

Sebastian stood in surprise. He could easily take another blow from a human. But logan was fragile enough as it is. Why had she done that? Why jeopardize her relationship with her brother for a butler? Even if he was a demon.

They all spun around what a gasp was heard from the doorway.

"Lady Logan what were you thinking?!" Squeaked a tender feminine voice that they all have been dying to hear for nearly three weeks.

Ciel spun quickly to see what he'd hoped to see when he heard that sweet voice. There she stood, bandages still around her head but nonetheless, she was beautiful.

Her eyes were squinted from the lights, as if she had a headache. Which Ciel imagined she did.

"Kimberly."