Chapter 16

Eyeyey!!

Wassup!?

Sorry I'm so happy. Dont ask why cause not even I know!

And I'm writing this on my phone and computer so now there may be apostrophes.

ONWARD, STORY!

_____________

Ciel's life went in slow motion, running to kimberly and quickly embracing her. "O-oh my god... you're awake. Thank god you're awake!"

The young blonde winced when her secret lover enclosed her in a tight hug. How long had she been out? She wondered. Ciel, quickly let go when he realized he was hurting her. Mumbling apologies.

Logan stood frozen. So many times she imagined this happening, is this another hallucination? Or was she really awake? As if she knew her troubles, Kimberly walked past Ciel to the older Phantomhive.

At that Logan burst into tears. Kimberly was quick to react and held her close. "Shh shh I'm ok I'm ok." Kimberly tried her best to soothe her, rubbing her back gently. "I promised I wouldn't leave you. Not ever. Have I ever broken my word?"

The older, crying girl shook her head. Not once had her young maid and friend betrayed her or broke a promise.

Once the noble woman was calm, Kimberly stood and asked the question that both Phantomhives dreaded. "How long was I out?"

Both were silent for several drawn-out seconds, until finally Sebastian had enough and spoke up.

"Nearly three weeks." At that Kimberly's eyes widened.

"W-what? Then we have barely any time to prepare for the Christmas ball!"

Logan giggled. Of course the little blonde would worry about such a thing.

"Shopping and food needs to be prepared! Do you even know what you're gonna wear!?-"

On went the young girl, everyone in the room thankful, as well as amused.