Chapter 9

Logan's POV

I gave my proposal to the male demon in front of me. He seemed surprised at first then he smirked. "You're going to give me you in trade for your brother's soul?"

"Yes. I have no soul to give so you can have my body to do what you please. Beat me and make me your slave I dont care." Sebastian stalked up to me. Making me tense up. He put his hand on my neck as if he was gonna choke me, I went to back up but remembered our deal. I cant fight back. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the worst.

Soon enough I felt a pair of lips against mine and my eyes shot open. Hes kissing me?! His lips were smooth like silk and I melted, kissing back. He nipped my bottom lip gently, making me squeak. He chuckled and pulled back, I keened a little at the loss of his lips making him chuckle. 

"We have all eternity for that." My heart fluttered. I was no longer afraid of letting the dark man into my life now that I was bound to him. I felt the palm of the hand that was intertwined with Sebastian's start to burn and sting. I hissed and pulled my hand back to see the covenant form in my palm. Binding me to the mysterious demon forever.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I know these are short but its faster