Chapter 11

Third person POV

Morning came to the Phantomhive manor and everyone began their morning routines. Sebastian dressed Ciel and Kimberly hassled Logan to get out of bed. Today would be a day like any other. Until of course the daily announcements decided to be different news to the master bluenette.

"Today Lady Elizabeth will be spending the day at the manor. She has insited to possibly stay the week." Sebatian said as he watched Ciel sip his tea. The boy spat out his tea in alarm. "What?! A week?!" 

"Do you have other plans my lord?"

"N-No of course not." Ciel kept his plans to himself. He had hoped to spend time with Kimberly but with his fiance here that wouldn't be such a good idea, and most likely impossible to avoid the excitable tween. 

Kimberly walked a few steps behind Logan, wearing a high collared maids dress to hide the few hickeys and bite marks from the young earl the night before. She hoped to have some time alone with the Lord Phantomhive, she didnt need the physical attention, just the feeling of his arms around her would suffice. Recalling the past nights events goosebumps rose on her smooth flawless skin.

Logan could feel something off about the young girl. She noted that she seemed happier, maybe she struck a crush on the gardener boy. Or maybe even the cook, Bard. She laughed under her breath as she walked into her brother's study. 

Ciel's POV 

I felt a bead of sweat form on my temple as I thought of Elizabeth arriving. Which will be any minute now. 

I tensed as the door opened, exapecting a rampant young blonde to burst in. To my relief it was Logan and Kimberly. I stood and cleared my throat. "It seems that Elizabeth will be arriving today and staying for possibly a week. Maybe more." I stated, trying to keep my emotionless tone. Both girls looked at me in confusion.

"The masters fiance." Sebastian explained. 

"Oh yeah! I remember her!" Logan laughed a bit, while Kimberly's bright eyes struggled to hide the pain. I tried to send comforting looks to her through my uncovered eye but my attempts were cut short with the door swinging open and the expected hyper teen running in with her usual cry of greeting. "CIIIIEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!" 

The air was knocked out of my chest as Elizabeth jumped into my chest and crushed me in a strong hug. "I missed you so much Ciel! Did you miss me too!? Of course you did! You're my fiance!" I winced at her shrill voice in my ear as she continued to hug me too tightly.

"Elizabeth I have papers to finish. Would you please get off?" I tried not to sound too harsh for her sake. 

"Ciel you know not to call me that! It's just Lizzy!" She crossed her arms and frowned. It was an immature thing to do in my opinion, Elizabeth was a sophisticated name for a high classed woman. The only thing that Elizabeth wasnt was a woman, she was practically still a child in a growing body. 

I sat at my desk, rubbing my temples. I already had a headache building and she just arrived, I was sure my head would explode by the end of the week if not sooner. 

Kimberly's POV

My heart ached hearing that Ciel was engaged. But by the looks of the girl I'm guessing it was an arranged marriage and Ciel was not emotionally invested. I got up from the floor where the girl Elizabeth shoved me when she burst into the room and dusted off my dress. I saw him rubbing his temples and figured she was causing alot of stress, or the paperwork.

"Master you look stressed. Shall I go make tea and a snack to help you with your work?" I bowed politely, remembering to avoid eye contact.

"Very well. I would like a german chocolate cake with a touch of milk chocolate for the snack." I saw the corner of Ciel's mouth turned upward slightly, letting me know he still loved me through the descreet hint in his request. 

My heart fluttered and I left the room to make the food. 

*TIME SKIP*

I returned with a cart with three slices of cake and cups of tea, one for each noble. I stood behind Mistress Logan's chair after serving the refreshments.

"Mmmm. You're cake is always the best Kimberly." I heard my Lady compliment after she finished.

"It's too thick for my taste." Lady Elizabeth piped up from the chair across from Logan. I clenched my fists and bowed. "I'm sorry my lady. It is most shameful of me to present something so distasteful to our guest." I grit my teeth as I spoke, I knew I was jealous of the young noblewoman, she had everything I could ever dream of. Heritage, fine dresses, nobility, and most of all she had Ciel without having to lift a finger. 

After some time I was assigned the job of showing the other blonde the room she would be staying in. I opened the door for her and stood aside, keeping my emotions in check so i wouldnt do anything rash and foolish.

She walked into the room and looked around. "Is there no better rooms? This room has no pink!" I bowed in false apology. "This is our finest room im afraid. We can change it to your liking tommorow."

I felt my hair being grasped and yanked hard, making me yelp at the tearing felling on my scalp. "You will fix it now! I cannot possibly sleep in such a retched room!" She screetched, keeping her firm grip on my hair.

"I-I'm sorry my lady w-we dont have the supplies t-to do such things at the moment." I kept my eyes down as they teared from the pain. I was on my knees being held there by my hair by the flourecent other. I felt the sharp sting of a hand being swung across my cheek, her mainicured nails catching on the tender skin, drawing blood. 

"Get out of my sight you pig." She growled as she released me. "And dont you dare speak a word of this to Ciel." I ran out of the room, stumbling on my dress.

Ciel's POV

Its long been past when I was put to bed, but something was pulling at the back of my mind. Kimberly was acting strange, she avoided me all day even when I sought her out alone. What could be wrong? Was it the news about Elizabeth? I mean it isn't really news but she didn't know about it either. 

I got up, I couldn't take not knowing. And besides this may be the only time I get to talk to her alone, as well as making sure she wasnt having another nightmare. 

My bare feet padded the floor quietly as I snuck down the dark hallways to the young maid I sought for's bedroom. When I arrived I peeked in, the room was empty. But it was the middle of the night! Where could she be!

I heard a thump from one of the rooms on the floor above, and it sounded like... crying?

I wasted no time in running up the stairs as quietly as I could to the room where the noise was, pausing just outside the door. 

"M-My lady I-I'm sorry f-forgive me." I heard Kimberly through the door, her voice was shaky and I could tell she was crying.

"He's mine! You're a little wretch! I'll have you killed for trying to seduce your way into nobility!" Elizabeth screetched. My eyes widened. They were fighting over me? 

"I-I've tried no such think madame." 

"I see the way you look at each other! Ciel is MY fiance!" With that I heard a sickening sound of something metal hitting flesh and bone and a young girl crying out in pain, the sound of a body hitting the cold floor in the dead of night....

----------------------------------------------------------------

MUCH bigger chappy. PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK