Chapter 5

LOGANS POV

Dinner was silent, none of us looking at each other. I decided enough is enough so I stood, making Ciel look at me.

"I've decided that maybe it's best that I leave." I stated. Kimberly frowned and shook her head. "We talked about this Logan. You need to stay here."

"I'll take anywhere but here! I don't want to hurt anyone else!" We continued to argue until Ciel cut us off. "Will you two stop bickering?" He grit is teeth as he spoke, obviously irritable. Me and Kimberly looked at him. "I understand why you did what you did Logan. I just don't understand how." I flinched. Flashbacks of my past after the fire flashing before my eyes.

Kimberly quickly grabbed me and held me close. "Logan. Logan listen to me. It's over. It's not gonna happen again. You're safe now." I inhaled her scent and instantly started relaxing. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. I feel much better."

Kimberly giggled and Ciel looked shocked. "Y-You two... Are you lovers?" My jaw hit the floor. "No!! She's like a sister to me!" Kimberly nodded. "It's sisterly affection. I swear."

Ciel nodded, noticeably relaxing. "But I want an explanation."

"An explanation?" Me and Kimberly spoke in unison.

"Why do you panic and snap? You're not like you used to be. You used to be so calm and sly. Now you're like a big bundle of nerves that's so easily triggered. What happened after the fire." Ciel stared into my shaking eyes. "And I want the truth."

I felt my legs go weak and give out.

"Logan!" Kimberly caught me and sat me into the dining room chair. "Logan can you hear me?"

I nodded, dizzy, my ears ringing and her voice muffled like I had my hands over my ears. My vision started to blur and turn black around the edges.

CIELS POV

Why does this keep happening?! How can I find out what happened to her if she keeps freaking out?!

--------------------------------------------
Small update. maybe ill post another one today