00

haechan stared at the girl, mesmerized by the way she was artfully crafting the tulip tattoo on his left collarbone near his chest. 

she made him feel so many emotions that he didn't think were previously possible.

haechan had never believed in love, it was a stupid concept to him, but this girl came along and swept him off his feet.

yumi was currently sitting on his lap, her legs straddling him as she was working on the tattoo. haechan suspected that this position was definitely not needed or her to do the work, but she was doing it on purpose to tease him. 

he smirked as he watched her do the finishing touches on the tattoo. it seemed that in doing her drawing, she had forgotten her real intent of sitting on his lap like this.

she finished and wrapped up the tattoo, staring back up at him as she adjusted her position on his lap, "all done," she said with a smirk.

haechan was staring  at the red tint on her lips. he leaned her in closer, whispering, "but i'm not done with you."

yumi watched his expression as his hands gripped her waist suddenly, pressing her weight down onto him, "you're girlfriend already hates me."

"and yet i can't even properly remember her name or how she even became my girlfriend," he smirked.

yumi rolled her eyes, "i believe she self proclaimed herself. whatever, i told you to break it off with her."

"i'm a player yumi."

yumi had to laugh, "and you forgot that i don't give a fuck."