04

yumi dragged herself to the familiar kitchen of the dreamies' house. she was hungry and chenle didn't have anything in his room except for chips. in fact, she didn't know why she was always at the base in the first place, if she was smarter she would stay away from the gang as much as possible. 

yet chenle was her only close friend and everyone else intrigued her... especially lee haechan. 

she would never admit out loud but he peaked her interest. she constantly wanted to know what he was up to and if he was with the nayu girl. 

maybe it was just cause he was hot. 

or maybe yumi had another reason to be so interested. 

she grabbed a ramen packet from the cupboard above her and was about to fill the pot with water when the door opened and a loud groan came from the limping figure that came into view. 

it was a normal sight that she saw quite often whenever she was over, but she did a double take when she realized who it was. 

rushing to his side almost unconsciously, yumi helped him to his room while he passed out on her shoulder after giving her a delirious smile. 

yumi dumped haechan's heavy body on the bed and proceeded to unlace his shoes for him, placing them neatly at the foot of the bed after she hoisted his legs up. as an after thought she kicked the girly dress on the floor of her with an annoyed huff and went into his bathroom to get a wet towel. 

she wiped off the bloody residue off of his skin, taking extra care when it came to his seemingly innocent-looking face. she even smiled at him, seeing him without the usual smirk made her feel all bubbly inside. 

she set the towel down on the ground and was yanked back to him when haechan grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bed next to him.

yumi crossed her arms as she felt him snuggle into her neck, "haechan i'm not nayu let go."

haechan didn't open his eyes nor let go, instead he nodded and sighed into her neck, "i know. you're yumi."

yumi blinked. she didn't know what to think or do so she laid in his arms all rigid. it wasn't exactly uncomfortable, she just had never seen this soft and cuddly side of haechan. if she had her way she would have melted into the embrace but her pride was getting the best of her. 

either way, an hour or two passed and yumi's eyes started drooping. haechan's embrace was warm and she was starting to lose her will. her eyes gazed at his sleeping expression one more time before she smiled and went to sleep too. 

~

haechan had woken up first to a pleasant surprise. yumi was curled up in his arms, her legs tangled with his and a cute smile on her face as she slept. 

he was about to move but thought better of it when he saw her head on his chest- he didn't want her to wake up and so he laid back down softly, his hand coming up naturally to pat her head.

yumi stirred a bit in her sleep, her head leaving his chest as she settled for a more comfortable position and haechan frowned before realizing that she had wrapped her arm tightly around his waist. 

he blushed, something that only yumi had been able to do to him and he stared at her, his eyes falling down to her pink lips that were still stained with yesterday's lipstick. 

he leaned in and since she was sleeping, she wasn't able to push him away. 

she tasted like strawberries and he loved it so much that he forgot that she was still sleeping when he leaned over her, wanting more. 

his lips worked on hers, the girl still unaware right up until he bit her bottom lip and yumi's eyes shot open.

yumi's brain was processing a little slowly and so she laid there staring up at haechan with sleepy eyes for a good two minutes before pushing him off and turning as red as a tomato. 

fully expecting this to happen, haechan only laid back and proceeded to place an arm across her waist, where the skin was exposed from her shirt riding up, "good morning," he said with a raspy voice that made yumi's brain go to mush. 

"good morning indeed," said a venomous voice and both yumi's and haechan's head spun to meet nayu's beady eyes and vengeful expression. 

yumi didn't miss the sharp knife in nayu's hand and she gulped, getting up from haechan's bed slowly and backing away. nayu let out a hysterical cry and ran straight towards the tattooed girl, the knife extended. haechan watched with his breathing on hold as yumi dodged and snatched the knife out of nayu's hand, turning it against her. 

"you forgot this isn't your domain you bitch," yumi whispered in nayu's ear so that haechan couldn't hear her. 

yumi grazed the knife on nayu's neck slightly, letting blood drip down before throwing the knife in the corner and sneering at nayu as the girl ran away in fear.