02

yumi tilted her head a little so that the moonlight shone down on her face. she stared at the moon with despair in her gaze. 

she only allowed herself to feel her true emotions like this every once and a while. it would be too painful otherwise. tonight was one of those moments.

she was sitting in the park, her arms wrapped around her knees in a defensive position as the gun she had taken from chenle's friend earlier lay on the bench next to her. she had brought it out as a protection measure- being out at this hour of the night was dangerous. 

"that's my gun," a voice sounded next to her and she quickly wiped the tears from her face before turning around, her hand on the gun.

yumi wasn't in the mood to talk to haechan. in her eyes he was just another typical asshole who always wanted things to go his way. she wasn't wrong.

let me just get home safely with it and i'll give it back to chenle tomorrow when i see him. or you can pick it up yourself.

haechan smirked, rolling his eyes, "is this your way of inviting me back to your place?"

yumi looked at him in absolute disgust, "no," she started walking away but haechan grabbed onto her wrist rather harshly.

his ego was hurt and it showed in his eyes, "give me it back, i don't care if its dangerous, give it back."

he wrestled in front her grip, not knowing that the safety had accidentally been clicked off. it what seemed like slow motion, haechan yanked the gun from her hand at the same time as he finger slipped on the trigger.

the loud bang was heard and haechan's eyes widened as he saw the bullet go straight into the girl's arm.

yumi's eyes held disbelief as she clutched at her arm which was now spewing out blood. she glared at him as her face contorted in pain. haechan panicked, not knowing what to do as he tried to rip his shirt for something to tie her wound with. 

as he was busy with the fabric, yumi's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell onto haechan's chest with a thump, causing him to pause for a fraction of a second as the smell of her vanilla scented perfume invaded his senses, intoxicating him.

"baby is it me or are you doing something to me?" he whispered as he lifted her and carried her to his motorcycle, speeding back to the dream mansion.

he burst through the door of the house and screamed at chenle, who was staring in shock at the sight of yumi unconscious in haechan's arms. 

chenle quickly dropped the domino set in his hands and frantically rushed into the medical room to stitch his friend up. as he was in the process, he glanced at haechan, "why were you with her and what on earth happened?"

haechan sighed, "i accidentally shot her. i saw her at the park."

chenle pressed his lips together. yumi only ever went to the park when she was feeling overwhelmed and chenle knew so. he felt upset that she hadn't called to confide in him like she usually did but now was not the time to get his feelings hurt.

"i'll take her to my room," haechan said before chenle could protest.

~

yumi woke up after a few hours from the excruciating pain in her arm. she winced as she lifted herself from the unfamiliar bed and looked around the room. it was spacious and rich, with dark academian vibes. the effect was very much ruined, however, when her sight was set on the floor.

it was strewn with various female garments, from stockings to skirts to bra tops. she rolled her eyes, she knew whose room this was. she eyed her current clothes in disgust, it was all covered in her own blood, haechan hadn't even bothered to change her, not that she would have felt comfortable with him doing so.

she opened his rather large closet and smiled when she saw the large collection of hoodies. she picked one and was satisfied when it was long enough to cover a bit of her legs.

she opened the door and poked her head out, hoping to find someone to help her find her way around. she was in luck as a smiley looking boy appeared and waved at her, "you must be yumi!"

yumi took a minute to assess the boy in front of her. he was dressed rather attractively in all black and his eye smile was enough for her to smile back at him and deem that he wasn't an ass like haechan. 

"moon yumi! what's your name?" she asked cheerfully. 

the boy smiled as he walked with her down the corridor and then down the staircase, "lee jeno... i heard you got shot because of haechan."

yumi rolled her eyes at the mention of the said boy, "yeah."

jeno smiled at her, "are you and haechan...."

"fucking? no, i'm not one of his bitches," yumi confirmed and jeno smiled again.

"so you gonna treat everyone else so nice except for me?" haechan crossed his arms and glared at her as they made their way into the living room where hyuck was sitting with chenle.

yumi shrugged, "jeno seems like a sweetheart unlike you," she replied as she hugged chenle, who had come running up to her.

haechan grumbled as chenle chuckled, "yumi's a softie really, you just got on her bad side."

yumi smiled at her friend, "chenle can you drive me to my shop? i have a client coming in soon."

haechan smirked, "client? what are you? a prostitute?"

yumi gave him a weird look, "i'm a virgin. if you're so curious you can come along."

~

"YOU OWN A TATTOO SHOP?"