☁️Connor dbh X reader

I will not lie, I copy and pasted this from an old fanfic that I've discontinued BCS I didn't like it. It was a yandere Connor. I like the idea and plan on rewriting it but until then the whole story is still up if u want to read it but it's pretty bad 😅

Y/N was the new secretary at the Detroit police department when an officer walked in. "Hello welcome to the Detroit police department how can I help?" They asked the android. "Hello my name is Connor, I'm the android sent by cyber life. I'm looking for Lt Anderson." He replied. You were one of the few humans that worked as a secretary so it must have come across as a surprise to him. "Ah yes rk800 umm let me check.."

Connor pov
4 errors spotted.
Wow this is a weird feeling I've never felt before. I'm not sure what it is. I should look through my code. "Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" Wait what did I just say? Although it is true..hmm there's is something up with my code. I should talk to Amanda about this.. "r-really? Umm thank-thankyou." Their face turned red and body heat went up by 7° hmm I believe they are flustered.

Y/N pov
An android just complimented me? I didn't know they could do that! Ugh I can feel my face heating up. Stupid human reactions! He smiled.. he can smile? Hmm "you have a nice smile." I smiled and complemented in return.

My pov😹
There are 2 smiles that could go along w this
This one👌

My pov😹There are 2 smiles that could go along w thisThis one👌

Or the one I imagined 😹

Ok sorry back to the story 😹

Y/N pov
"Thank you Y/N." You didn't questions how he knew your name because he probably just scanned your face. "Ah here we go Lt Anderson. He's not here.. sorry to keep you waiting.. hes probably drinking at a bar again" I rolled my eyes. "He won't be too far but if you can't find him come back here and I'll get the chief." Hmm I never noticed how fast I talk until now. I hope he got all that. Or is 'he' an 'it'? Oh who cares.. "got it. Thank you." And he walked out.

No one's pov
Your shift ended in a few hours. You were bord. So very bored. Then Gavin reed walked in. "Hello y/n looking beautiful as ever. Say, your shift ends soon right?" You would prefer being bored over this any day. "No, I still have 3 hours left." You were scared of what he was about to say. You were known by a lot of the officers and other workers as the kind one so you didn't want to shut him down if he asked you out. You'd feel bad! A/N can relate. "Awe. I was hoping to get a drink with you. That's a shame." He said it as if you were missing out. "Maybe next time." You said to him smiling. 'but hopefully not!'

Y/N pov
Gross old toad. Even though he's not that much older than me. Im sure he can be nice but all he ever does is flirt and he's a bit of a dick to the other workers. Whatever he's gone now.

Time skip brought to you by writers block 😘👉

yess finally! I can go homeee. This place pays well but can kiss my ass!

No one's pov
You were just about to walk out the door when you bumped into someone.. or something. You fell back your stuff flew out of you pockets. 'awe man my phone!' you thought. "Y/N!? I'm sorry I didn't see you there!" It was Connor. 'yup you didn't see me through the glass doors 😹' you thought. "No no it's my fault I should have been looking where I was going." You reassured. 'please don't be broken please don't be broken!' you said in your head as you picked up your phone 'YES! TAKE THAT UNIVERSE!' in your head you were yelling but out loud you just let out a "phew" as Connor gave you his hand to help you up. "Thank- ow!" Your leg gave way and Connor caught you."heh thanks." You laughed awkwardly.
"Can you stand?"
"Yeh yeh don't worry I'm fine!" You have a little grin but as you tried to stand again you had a shooting pain in your ankle. "May I look at your ankle. It could be sprained." Connor asked.
"Um yeh I guess that's ok." He picked you up. And carried you to the desk. "Eee! You don't have to carry me!" He sat you down on the desk. "Don't worry you're quite easy to carry." He bent down, took of your shoe and sock and analysed your ankle.
Of course Reed walked in as he was analysing. I'm sure from his perspective it didn't look like that though. "Whoa! What's going on here!" You jumped
"Hello detective Gavin Reed." He said not turning to look at him. Must still be analysing the problem. "What are you doing to them!" Your face was beet red as you realised what he thought was going on. Reed pulled Connor up from his knees by his collar and shook him. "I'm just analysing their ankle. I accidentally knocked them over and they may have sprained it." Connor was so calm despite him yelling.
"Please Gavin let go of him he was just trying to help." You couldn't get down from the desk to stop him. Gavin looked at you and let go of him angrily "alright. but if he touches you!" He said. You rolled your eyes. But smiled anyway to be nice "of course i'll tell you." He walked away not breaking eye contact with Connor. "Is there any romance between you two?" He asked once he was gone.
"God no. I don't want to sound mean but all he ever does is flirt." You stick your tongue out "blech! Hehe" he smiled once again. (Take your pick on which smile😹) "well your ankle should be fine. Just put some ice in it when you get home. I've called a taxi to come get you so not to damage your leg further."

"Thank you Connor this was really nice of you."

"Anytime Y/N"

i wrote this sometime in 2019 i think and it shows XD