💋Villan bakugo x hero in training reader

Warning⚠️: semi nsfw (contains nudity)
You stood at the gates of ua having just graduated to third year. You entered and sat in your home room class with deku and Todoroki. "Hey Y/N how are you?" Deku asked with a smile. "Oh good thanks how about you?" He simply nodded and smiled. "Shoto?" You asked. "I'm also doing well thanks for asking." Formal as always. Suddenly memories of bakugo's kidnapping played in your head. After he was taken to the LOV he agreed to join for god know why. Bakugo was a close friend, although you didn't know each other for long he was always somewhat nice? Or as nice as the spiky boom boom boy could be at least.

Suddenly sirens rang through the building and nezu's calming yet panicked voice spoke. "Could everybody please make there way to the lockdown room, a member of the LOV has been spotted on site. Please do not worry, the pros will take care of it." Suddenly there were a number of angry sounding explosions approaching. "Well, you heard printable nezu! To the lockdown room!" Iida chanted. You stood at the back of the class making sure that everyone got in. "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!?" An loud voice voice shouts before begging to laugh maniacally. "Kachan?!" Deku called turning around. Following his gaze you saw it. Him. Strutting down the halls spinning some sort of chain as he walked. You were stunned. "Y/N we must go." Shoto said grabbing your arm and pulling you away. You hesitantly turned and began to hurry everyone up. You knew how strong he was and it had been 3 years since you sparred him so he had to be stronger than before. Aizawa gave Mineta the lockdown key and put Iida in charge since he had to go assist the other pro hero's. the door was already open however and was full of students from other classes and years. They were just waiting for the door to be locked. Grape boy Mineta fell over dropping the key. "Mineta!" You rush to his aid. Sure he was a pervert but you still didn't want him to get hurt. You lifted him up and carried him to the lockdown room. "Should have left him." Mina giggled. "Oh no! The keyyy!" Mineta stuttered in his a-lisped voice. You turn around to Bakugo getting closer. Without hesitation you run out to the key. "Y/N! Are you crazy!" Uraraka called after you. You got to the key and went to pick it up but as soon as your hand met the key, a gloved hand was placed on top of yours. "Hey Y/N." He growled. You looked up and met Bakugo's eyes. You jumped back holding the key close to your chest. "Aww your not afraid of me are you?" He teased. "It's been such a looonnng time! I thought you'd be happy to see me!" He said stepping closer. You were at a loss for words. So you turned around and ran! "Leaving so soon!" He said running after you. As the door came into view, you pressed the button to lower the door. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Kiri and sero yelled in unison. "I'll be fine! I'll take the key with me and run him around the school!" You yelled back. "I hope you know what your doing!" Jiro hollered. By the time you got to the door it had already closed so you knelt down and locked it. You got back on your feet and faced Bakugo. He was eying the key in your hand. "Oh sweet considerate STUPID Y/N. Always putting others first. You haven't changed at all!" You put the key on the chain of your necklace and began to sprint down another hall heading for the gym room. "You want me to touch you that bad!? I'm getting that key Y/N. No matter where you put it!" You blushed and turned a sharp corner into the changing rooms. You hid behind the lockers and pleaded he'd go away. But alas, you heard the door crash open and in came the angry footsteps. "There no point in hiding Peach. I'll find you!" Peach? You hadn't heard that in so long.. you calmed your breathing and slipped the key into one of the lockers using the vent thing in the door. You let out a sigh knowing he wouldn't check in one of the lockers. You peeked round the corner to see where he was and unfortunately for you, he was right there.. you fell back and scooted away on the ground as he began to walk towards you slowly. You reached the wall where he crouched down and kabedoned you against the wall. "So.. you going to give me the key or do I have to take it from you huh!" He said smirking so close to your face your noses were almost touching. You said nothing just hid your face to attempted to hid the red shade across your cheeks. "What? To good to talk to me now?" Explosions went off on either side of your face leaving indents in the brick. You widened your eyes and looked at him. "I-I didn't say that!" You muttered. He hummed satisfied with your reaction. "You really haven't changed.. even though I've done countless bad things, you still treat me.. human.." he said. You tilted your head. "I have a mission to do though. Key." He said pointing at the chain around your neck. Of course he didn't know you didn't have it. You furrowed you eyebrows and shook your head. "An excuse to-" suddenly he grabbed you by the color and tugged bursting the button and exposing your chest. "RIP YOUR SHIRT OFF!" he said mid action. You turned your face away. "No key.. not bad. Your going to make a great hero. But your oh so naive. Naive naive Y/N." He chucked in a low gruff. You looked back at him confused. Before you could notice, his lips were on yours and his hands on your sides. You put you hands on the wall and squinted your eyes shut. He broke the kiss and looked you dead in the eye. "There was no mission. There never is. I just need an excuse to see you." He stood up and began to leave. Waving without looking back he said "until the next 'mission' peach." And just like that he was gone. Leaving you a blushing mess.

Maybe your looking forward to his next 'mission'