☁️Metori Saiko x reader

Tw: mention of mugging
(Also it states that you hide in the ladies' room, but that's only because Metori can't find you there, not assuming gender)

You were the most beautiful, kind, and loving student at PK academy, alongside with teruhashi. Unlike her, however, you were completely oblivious to your beauty and nature not to mention the different living situation. While she got to live her life with her actor brother and rich family, you had to work in a caffe as a waiter/waitress where you get constantly harassed to put food on the table for your family.

When you were around 9, your mother got a horrible call from the police. Your father was mugged on the way home from work and was unable to return home.. but that was almost 7 years ago, now your little sister is sick and you and your mother were both working to try and buy the surgery she needs.

And that's where he saw you.
A gorgeous beauty working in a shabby old maid caffe. Metori was only there because he knew teruhashi frequented there. However, his plans changed when he saw poor old you in a maid dress taking plates of food to disgusting old men and creepy frat boys.

It was a new day, and your homeroom teacher told you that a new student had transferred to your school. "Yes it is THE Metori saiko, and let's get one thing straight" he began. He was wafting his money everywhere! What you wouldn't do to have all that.. "I have no interest in making friends with you peasants, so know your place when you speak to me" and automatically everyone hates him. He declines his first seat and instead wants to sit in the seat next to you, which is occupied by a 'weird lipped urchin". How dare he! You've spoken to him and he's actually quite nice!
"Weird-lipped urchin?! Don't pretend you're better than me because you've got money!" The green hair lad cried.
"Who's acting, I know I'm better than you"
Just as he got up to try and defend himself, Metori put a few bills in his pocket making him quiet down real quick.

"So why did you transfer to this school?" Aden asked, visibly annoyed.
"It's a fair question, usually I wouldn't step foot in such a filthy school, but I have a good reason" he turned to you and grabbed your hands. "And that reason is you, Y/N" your face went red "I saw you're in that horrid caffe and needed to find you, you deserve so much better my angel"
"W-what?" You mutter.
"I like you, be mine"
————————
Skip to lunchtime and you were hiding in the ladies' room with teruhashi.
"I'm sorry this is happening to you Y/N," she said sweet,y caressing your back
"I mean it's not that I don't think he's attractive, because he definitely is, he's just an ass hole." You say washing your face in the sink. "I know, but he can't come in here so you should be fine, I'll help you avoid him till the end of the day," she says handing you a paper towel. "Thanks, Kokomi, you're the best"

Of course, this lovely moment had to end when he, and a few of his bodyguards, burst threw the door. "So this is where you've been."
"Saiko! This is the ladies' room!" Teruhashi cries trying to kick him out, which earns her an escort back to class leaving you and him alone.
"Well, Y/N, be mine." He wasn't asking.

"Saiko .. I-" you start.
"Please call me Metori"
"I'm sorry, I get that you're probably not used to being told no, but I can't 'be yours' if your gonna go around being so mean."
"I'm not mean, I just know my worth."
"And you don't know anyone else's. I appreciate that you came all the way here for me, but next time just message me."
"I don't think you understand my status and what I can give you, my love"
"Saiko, I can't be bought!"
"Oh really? I've done my research, and I understand your family is in quite the predicament." He says getting closer. You gasp. And take a step back. He gently pins you to the wall. "I can make all your problems go away." You turn your head so you don't have to make eye contact. "All I ask for is your affection" his face is now so close your noses are touching.
"I- are you seriously willing to pay for my sister's surgery?" You ask, making eye contact to ensure he's serious.
"Anything for you"
————————

Saiko had paid you to go on a fairground date with him. ¥800000(around £5000] just to spend a day with him. Of course, you didn't know what that day entailed but whatever it was, it was worth it if it meant you could help your sister.
"Y/N you look beautiful." He says as you approach.
"T-thanks.. I like your jacket" even though you didn't really want to be in this situation, you still wanted to be nice.
"Thank you, Shall we?" He says giving you his arm. You link your arms and walk to the entrance of the carnival. Saiko pays for tickets and you walk in.
You went on rollercoasters, merry go rounds and he even won you a teddy bear. As much as you hated to admit it, you were enjoying yourself. He was witty, charming handsome, and knew how you treat you. Of course, he'd ruin it every 2 minutes with his comments on the less fortunate. "No one can treat you the way I can. Why settle for a peasant when you can have me?" He says, by this point you were fed up. You needed a moment to cool off so you don't do anything you'll regret. "Ugh..Can you give me a minute?" You say passing him your stuffed bear. He watches confused as you walk away behind a food truck.

You try to compose yourself and breathe. "It's fine, this is for your family.. and it's not so bad, he can be nice" you mutter.

"We'll if it isn't that sweetie from the caffe" suddenly a group of college students you served earlier come around the corner. You bring your hands close to yourself and look around nervously. There are 4 boys surrounding you not allowing you to leave. "I-I'm here with someone, so please leave me alone" you stutter trying to leave. One of the boys grabs your shoulder and puts you back against the wall of the food truck. "It doesn't seem to be going well, hang out with us instead," he says. You feel a hand squeeze your ass and you squeal. "Just leave me alone!" You cry trying to push him away.
"Awww," he says.
"I believe they asked you to step off." suddenly the boy is ripped off you to reveal saiko looking rather upset.
"It's the saiko kid!" They cry before running away. I suppose everyone knows who he is, or at least his family. You bring a hand to your mouth trying not to cry. "Are you alright angel? Disgusting things think they're worthy of your attention" he comes closer and touches your arm gently. without thinking you go in for a hug taking in his aroma. He hesitates before wrapping his arms around you, he was not used to this kind of affection. He holds up your face and looks into your eyes. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment, but when he leaned in you didn't protest, in fact, you kissed back.