🌶️🌶️🌶️sun/moon x reader

Drawn by bix_is_strange as usual! Love ya babzz!

A/n abt the lore: its unknown how old Gregory is, all i know is that he's homeless. and now so are you. Also this kinda a long one I got carried away 😅
Tw kind of?: There a mention of blood, perhaps a slight blood kink? But it's not much

your younger brother ran to an animatronic as the security guard grew near. "Gregory! what are you doing??" you whisper. he pushed the chest in slightly and it popped open! there was a space large enough to fit your 11 year old brother in, but you are 19, there's no way your getting your ass in there. the sound of footsteps was getting closer. "should i go in??" Gregory asked.

"hello? kids? ill help you get back to your parents, just come out"

"yes! quick! stay hidden ill come find you!" you say picking him up and placing him in. you close the hatch and look around the room for somewhere to hide. you ran to a closed ticket booth and jumped in. the security guard walked passed with her flashlight and noticed the animatronic on the floor. "Freddy? you need to go to a recharge station so your ready for tomorrow. Freddy?" after earning no response, she wheeled over a carrier, pulled him onto it and took it away.. hopefully not far. living on the streets really thickens your skin, so you knew Gregory was going to be ok.

when she leaves your sight, you get out of the booth and walk down the main walkway. you find yourself at the main stage, looking around you can see directions to the different attractions and decide you would make your way to the day care which is probably the attraction furthest away. you just want to get as far away from her as possible. At least for now. you opened the door and were met with a few tables and a net blocking you from entering the actual play area. you look around and find the only way in, is through a rainbow, tube slide. 'ugh.. well i suppose the security guard won't follow me down here..' there were posters of the day care attendants on the walls, but its after hours so hopefully they're turned off like 'Freddy' was.

you crouch down and sat down. as you pushed yourself down, you yelped as it was a lot faster than you were expected. at the bottom was a pit of balls, a ball pit if you will. you dust yourself off and walk through the sea of colours until you met an open space. you look up at the stage and feel a tickle in your nose. 'achoo!' as the sound travelled around the room, a head pops out from behind the curtain. "helooooo?!" a yellow figure with a sunshine head spun around on the stage before diving into the pool. "shit" you whisper before trying to scramble away. you felt arms wrap around you, twice? no thrice! how long are this bitches arms?!

"a new friend! what are you doing here?!" he picked you up and swung your around. "let me go!" you cry trying to wiggle your way out. you got one arm free and tried to push yourself away. "we're gonna have so much fun! im sun! hmm an older kid huh? what do you wanna do new friend!?" he walked around swaying you back an fourth till you were no longer in the ball pit.

"i want you to put me down!" he slithers his arms off you and pulled you to the floor before bringing them back to himself. he sat cross legged on the rainbow padded floor with a wide grin. "why haven't you killed me or something??" you ask slightly backing up. however every time you tried to shimmy back, the bot would pull you back forward. "killed you?? why friend, this is a day-care why would i dream of doing something like that??" he replied chuckling. He was cute, sort of like how you would look at a puppy.

"i don't know, but it seems to be on everyone's to do list tonight." you reply rolling your eyes. something about the animatronic made you feel safe, i suppose as a day-care attendant he has to be welcoming for children. "say, your not a child are you? why are you in the day-care?" he asked lifting a hand to his chin.