☁️Rouge x transM!reader

A/N this one is kind of short and I'm sorry about that, but I'm kind of unfamiliar with rouge as a character >~< none of the less i hope you enjoy <3
(requested by: @Fudge_loves_storys )

tw: transphobia

You loved taking your girlfriend out on dates and she's been really excited to watch a movie based on one of her favourite books, only issue, you only have one cinema where you live and the only screen it's playing in is the VIP room. The VIP room was expensive, as you'd expect, and filled with recliners and a free popcorn/beverage refill machine. It's definitely worth the price, and Rouge deserves the best! So you've been saving up money to take her. Rouge could fly you there if she wanted but that would rein the surprise! "C'mon baby! Tell me where we're going!" She whined.
"Nope! It's a surprise" you tease covering her eyes.

"This is so exciting!" She squeals as you turned the corner. You removed your hands to reveal the bustling building with a neon sign.
"Oh honey!" She called wrapping her arms around your neck. "How did you manage to get seats?"

"Anything for the best girlfriend a man can ask for" you reply kissing her.

You walk to the VIP room with your tickets and hand them to the bouncer at the door.

"Ah, Yes seats 17 and 18 on row 9." You both walk in feeling a little underdressed in search for your seats. The movie was amazing! Although you didn't understand the lore, Rouge enjoyed it and that's all that mattered. The movie ended and then the dreaded full bladder attacked. You look around for the toilet "I'm just gonna pop to the loo."
(Idk why your British but if you're not, you are)
"You gonna be alright hubby?" She asks. She know how much of a struggle it is to go into public toilets. While you knew which toilet to go in, those around you had mixed feelings. Most of the time it's ok, but there's the odd times that have really put you off it. But when you gotta go, you gotta go. "I'll be fine.. do you wanna order any more popcorn for the trip back?" She clapped her hands together. "Yessss"

You begin your treacherous journey to the men's room, keeping your eyes on the floor. You made it there ok, but as you reached for the door you hand was met with someone else's. You turn and see a man probably in his 30's. "Oh sorry" you apologise letting him go in first. "Nah, I'm good. I'm not going in there with someone like you." He spat taking a step back.

"Someone like me?"

"Yea, your just an attention whore and you're gonna go to hell."

"Excuse me?" You're obviously (and rightfully so) offended.

"Or maybe it's for a perverted reason? Huh? Are you just a pervert?" The man had his face up close to your now. God I swear, these kind of cis people can't decide whether they hate you or wanna fuck you. You push him away.

"my my, whats this? a man with no wiener? Get away from my boyfriend!" Rouge pulled the man further away and stood in front of you. "Can a man not piss in peace?!" She asked angrily.

"Whatever, I just don't want them to make their confusion everyone's problem!" He retorts.

"It's not a problem, your the one making a big deal out of it!" Rouge her hands on her hips and was starting to get loud. He tries to fight for his case but rouge interrupts. "I'm sorry that your micro-penis has shrivelled you down to a sour insecure old man, but that's something that shouldn't be everyone's problem. Now, take your small minded, impolite, stupid brain away from us, and take your poor attitude with it." she shoes him away, dismissively. he growled and waddled away cursing under his breath. "are you ok, baby??" she asked worriedly.

"I'm ok, sorry you had to stick up for me like that.." you say. she pulls you into a hug and plays with your hair. "no, i don't mind! I'm sorry you get put through this... I'm always gonna be here for you to stick up for you! i want to be here for you! i love you so much and you deserve the world!" you smile into her shoulder and give her a kiss before getting ready to go home. "have i told you how handsome you look today?" she asked taking your hand.