☁️ denki x tsundere fairy reader (fantasy au)

a/n this is a fantasy au oneshot! when i say fairy i mean like you can shrink, fly around do a little magic, the magic you do is related to the wind/air. Denki is a Musketeer who has been separated from his team. anyway that's enough blabbering fro me, ENJOY YOU BEAUTIFUL BISCUITS! <3

----------------------------

you fly through the woods to find your circle of peace where you play the flute. since the woods have been empty for around 500 years, you don't have to worry about playing quietly. you sit down cross legged on a big bolder you moved using the wind and begin to play 'what about us' by mary jones.

meanwhile not too far away, a young muskater named denki kaminari, who is trying to find his missing troops, is distracted by a lovely sound. His feet begin to walk on their own and he soon finds himself behind a tree listening to you play. he watches in amazement as flowers, leaves and other shrubbery begin to swirl around you. you look beautiful. Denki wakes from his trance and decides to ask you where he is. "u-um hello?" he spoke. you jumped and stood on the rock. fairies aren't much of fighters, a lot of the time they will avoid contact with species other than their own. "whoa! whoa! it's ok i'm not going to hurt you" he said softer. you strapped your flute to your backstrap and opened your wings in order to make yourself look bigger. "sorry, i didn't mean to make you jump, i just need to know where i am." he said slowly moving closer.

"what are you?" you said defensively.

"u-um.. a musketeer?" he answered.

"what's a musketeer?" you said slightly tilting your head.

"well.. it's a human that protects their lands."

"a human?"

"um.. yea. i thought that much was obvious?"

"a human hasn't been spotted here since... how did you get here?" you asked relaxing a bit.

"well, there was this big poof of purple smoke or something and when it cleared i was here"

"purple smoke?.. kurogiri.." you mumbled.

"sorry, I.. I can't help you. Bye" you said beginning to take off.

"w-wait!" he called grabbing your leg. you blushed a little. you tried to fly off but his grip was too tight. suddenly you started glowing, and then you shrunk to a tiny speck and flew off. "whoa.. that was kinda cool.." he sighed to himself. Denki began to start a fire since he knew there was no way he was getting out of the forest tonight.

---------------

it had been around an hour since you flew away, it had gotten dark and you began to worry. 'he won't survive the night... i can't just let him die..' you thought pacing around in your little house. 'i should go back.. bring him here or.. something i don't know..' you began to pack up some supplies and a tent to spend the night outside with him. you also brought a 'wings seal'
------
"wings seal

an amulet that only fairies can receive to say you are a friendly species. you put on a tent or wherever your staying to stop creatures from hurting you. anything out of a meter distance can't reach you with ill intention."
------
in the dark, the fire pit and smoke can be seen from a mile away. as soon as you smell the burning timber you rush over. there you see him fast asleep. as quietly as possible, you build the tend around him and crawl inside with the mystery man. you roll to face away from him and drift off.

-----------------

denki's eyes flutter open. 'what the- where am i?' he thought as his eyes met the light blue fabric of the tent. He rolled over and hugged the curve of the figure next to him. Wait, why was there someone next to him? He sat up quickly and looked next to him to find a sleeping you. You groaned and rolled round to face him still asleep. He brushed a strand of hair that fell onto your face behind your ear. You yawned and opened your eyes. "Morning beautiful" he said. You blushed and rolled over again. "I um.. didn't think you'd survive the night here.. so I.. uh yea." You stuttered sitting up still not facing him. "Thanks! That's really considerate of you!" He said resting his chin on your shoulder. "D-don't get the wrong idea! Humans are still aggressive and violent.. and stuff" you blushed even harder. "Either way, I'm grateful and wish to thank you. How does one go about doing so?" He said in a fake deep, posh voice. You turned your head away from him once more. "oh- no no you don't have to do anything.." you replied waving your hand at him. "well i cant simply do nothing, there has to be something. need help cleaning or something?" he asked.

"no i have magic for that." you say finally facing him.

"!! magiccccc?" he said with sparkles in his eyes.

"y-yea.. all fairies can do magic.. although they are all connected to different elements." you said smiling softly at the ground. "what's your element?" he asked resting his chin on his hand. you blushed. Since most fairies stay out of each others way, you never get to brag about you abilities. "w-well, air. i can manipulate it to lift, move or protect." you say lifting a leaf of the tent floor. "that's so cool! can u lift anything?" he said scooting a little closer.

"do you want me to lift you..?" you said even though you already know the answer. he smiled and nodded his head frantically. you giggled a little. you raised your hands and focused your energy on the air around you. he slowly began to lift off the ground "woooaaaaa!" he chuckled as he flipped upside-down. "your basically invincible! you can just lift everyone up around you!" he said spinning.

"hehe! i wish but it only takes a little bit of effort and you can brake free. it's only air after all" you say bringing him to the floor gently. "oh. so what do cuties do around here for fun?" he said wiggling his eyebrows at you. "wha- i wouldn't know" you said blushing. you looked away and denki scooted a little bit closer again. you faced away and pushed his face back. you began mumbling inaudibly.

suddenly there was a crash outside. you popped your head out of the tent (denki was definitely looking at your ass) and saw that a tree had fallen. but there was no wind, no cuts or dents in the wood which means.. it was nocked down.. 'giants?' you thought. you got back in the tent where denki was red faced. "u-um.. we need to go" you said not understanding why he was so flustered. "uh- oh- yea- why?" he asked stumbling over his words. "there something out there.. i don't know what but i don't think its friendly." you grabbed his arm and lifted him to his feet. "don't worry fair maiden! ill protect you!" he said triumphantly. (he's calling u maiden teasingly and knows that it might not apply to you. so he's not assuming your gender he's just being silly)

you rolled your eyes and grabbed his arm once more. dragging him outside you made sure the cost was clear. "ready?" you ask smiling at him. "ready for wha-aaaaaaaaa!" without waiting for an answer, you jumped and let the wind carry you both away. "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he squeeled as you flew away.

might make a pt 2? idk