Part 11

I walked into camp still not knowing whether or not I should tell Peter. I looked around and all the lost boys where rushing out of camp with arrows and spears. I walked over to Felix and asked
"What's going on?"
Felix jumped at the sound of my voice and throw me over his shoulder.
" Felix what are you doing!! Put me down!!!" I screamed.
"Fine" he said as he dropped me down on the ground and walked away. I looked up and realized that I was in Peters ten and an unhappy Peter was standing a few feet away.
"Why do you leave I told you to stay here." He raised his voice at me and stepped a little closer. "I....I....I was....." I stuttered and backed a few feet away.
"Well where were you? I told you we couldn't risk anything!! I told you to stay here!!! You could have been hurt." This time he yelled Nd kept getting closer.
"I'm sorry. It has been a few hours so I decided to go for a walk and I must have just lost track of time."
"Stop lying to me!!!!!!" He slammed his fist Against the table.
"I'm not." I kept backing up until i hit the wall.
"Lost track of time? You lost track of time?!? Marlue it's been 3, days!!!!!!!"
He started pacing around the room.
"What?" I almost whispered but Peter heard me.
He walked back over to me just about one foot away.
"You didn't know?? What happened! People don't just disappear for 3 days, especially on my island!!!!!" He stopped yelling and it was more like loud speaking. The he looked down to the floor and stepped closer so we were now just inches apart, he rested his forearm on the wall behind me while his other hand interlocked our fingers together.
" I couldn't find you." He said it so softly I could barley hear him. Peter was never like this he was the big and tough Peter Pan. He always had something smart to say and when you made Pan mad, Pan kills you. Peter was different around me sometimes, when it was just me and him. He always had some smart flirtatious thing to say to me even if people were around or not. But when no one was looking he would hold my hand or he would always keep and eye on me. No one know because then they will think Pans gone soft. But right now I'm starting to think maybe he has. Peter looked up at me and I could see his worried teary green eyes looking back into mine.
"Hook took me on his ship." I said as fast as possible.
"WHAT!!!!" Peter yelled and backed far away from me.
"He said he needed me to spy on you to see what makes you tick and wants to know your weakness so he can take you down." I kept rambling.
"You agreed to this were you going to tell me?!?"
"I was trying to figure that out. I told hook okay so he would let me go and then I was just going to never speak of it again just act like nothing happened." Tears started to stream down my face. Just as Peter saw he rushed over to me and brushed away my tears with his thumb.
"Hey don't cry. Your father will never know you told me. I will act like I don't know and when he brings you back to his ship you will say you haven't gained that much trust from me yet. Alright love?"
I nodded but then realized Peter said father instead of hook.
" Peter how do you know Hook is my father?"
"I've always known, it's kind of ironic that I fell for the daughter of my biggest enemy." He smirked.
I giggled to.