Part 2

I wake up, with my last memory of the shadow grabbing me and taking me up into the clouds and then waking up here. I take in my surroundings, see a desk towering over me and then I realize I'm still laying on the floor. I stand up and I'm blinded by light shinning in thew windows, I'm in a building. Memory's float to my mind of the last time I was in a building, before I was brought to Neverland, the life I had before. I'm a totally different person now. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar voice calling my name, I turn around and see Felix with his classic smirk. I can't help but feel comforted by his presence, I run over to him and realize there are bars between us. "Marlue, the keys are in the drawer in the desk!" Felix speaks in a rushed tone. I hurried over and grabbed a small key and unlocked the cell door. As soon as the door opened Felix tackled me to the ground and hugged me, showing any kind of affection is just not like Felix something had to be wrong.
"Where's Peter"? As soon as I asked the question I wished I hadn't. "He's been captured by The Dark One." Felix said with that classic smirk of his. "Where is that crocodile"? "I thought you'd never ask" once those words left his mouth we were off.