Part 3

Felix and I stood side by side at the entrance of Mr. Golds ready for a fight. It reminded me of back in Neverland, Peter had this game it was called battlefield and it was to teach the lost boys how to fight properly, we would have so much fun. Memory's floated into my mind about all the times Peter and I would play, how he would teach me the easiest way to win and how we would sneak out of the game without anyone noticing. Once again Felix spoke and brought me out of my thoughts. " I'll walk around the building make sure no one is expecting us, and see who is all inside." I just nodded in response.
I tried to mentally prepare myself for what might happen, the first and the last time I saw The Dark One things didn't go so well. The Dark One and my family don't get along very well, my family and Peter doesn't get along very well. Felix comes back "no one knows we are here. What's the plan."
I pondered Felix's question Peter always made the plans. "I go in first and if I need back up I'll call for you."
I waited for Felix's response but he just nodded. I walked up to the door and didn't even look through the glass windows. I swung the door open and froze where I stood. Everyone turned and looked at me. There were 3 people in the room, The Evil Queen, The Dark One, and a blonde haired women I've never seen before. I bounced back to reality and pulled out my sword "Nice to see you again Crocodile."
"To whom do I owe the pleasure deery?" He spoke.
Before I could answer someone came up behind me and I swung around and my sword hit theirs. I looked up and my eyes were met with brown ones. Eyes that I looked into so many times, as I remembered all the things we had been threw to see him here made anger run through me. He changed and so did I there was no way he would recognize me, so we fought and we fought. He was taught to fight by the same people that taught me. The fight started to get intense, then someone else grabbed my sword and my whole body jerked around with it. As soon as I made eye contact I dropped my sword. The sound of metal hitting the ground rang through my ears. I just stood there staring at him, Felix came running into the door and as soon as he saw what I was looking at he froze to.