Part 18

Marlue's prov.
I walked around story brook admiring the coziness of the tiny town, I walked along the sidewalks looking at the shops and the streets. The streets here seemed to be always empty, because almost no one passed through this small little town and almost no one that lived here drove cars. One shop stuck out most to me, it was a clothing shop. I looked down at my outfit and decided that it's time for a new look. I must have spent a few hours in the store, picking out clothes and trying on different looks. The odd thing about story brook is it always seems to be in fall. It always seems to be about 50 to 40 degrees, and a cold breeze is always passing through. Much different from the sunny shores of Neverland. The store also had a huge selection of makeup. This place is like a whole new world for me, and it actually is. When I walked out of the shop I looked like a totally different person, I was wearing a long sleeved light tan round neck top with a short red skirt that came up to my mid waist and ended at the middle of my thigh. I was also wearing thick black stockings, with black wedge heel ankle boots with 3 silver buckles on the sides and laces tied up along the back. Over it all I wore a black warm coat, it flared out around my skirt and ended on my mid thigh same as the skirt. It had 10 silver bucked going up the front, 5 on each side. I roped it all off with simple eyeliner on the top of my eyes and mascara. I also had had bags of other outfits hanging on my arms. I went to continue my walk around this town when I ran into a boy I knew all to well, but he was no longer a boy. I looked away from him hoping he wouldn't recognize me with my outfit change. Knowing my luck, I was wrong. "Marlue!" Bealfire ran up to me. "I was just going over to Henry's to see you. When did you get these clothes." He said. "Just now, I figured while I stay here I mine as well make the most of it......." I said. Bealfire just nodded there was a silence between Bealfire and I, the scene of him and my father being pained by my death just kept replaying through my mind over and over again. I was alive and unharmed and I just let them believe I was dead, I couldn't handle haveing this memory replay through my mind anymore so I broke the silence. "What do you want Bealfire?" I asked. "Can we just talk? Please!" He said with his eyes filling up with tears. I finally gave in and nodded. He took a deep breath and said "Come on, my house is just around the corner here."