Part 13

~End of flashback~
"MARLUE! Marrrluuuee?" James yelled in my ear.
" Yea, buddy?" I snapped back to reality.
"I'm scared what if Pan doesn't come back?! What if Pan gets hurt?!" He looked like he was about to burst into tears.
"What are you talking about? This is the great Peter Pan!!! He never backs down! He'll be back, all you need to do is remember three things!" I winked at him and a huge smile came across his face.
"Faith!" Slightly yelled.
"Trust!" The twins yelled.
"And........." Felix looked at James.
"PIXIEDUST!" James yelled as loud as he could.
I almost fell on the floor laughing!
"That's right! Pan will be back!"
I looked up at Felix and he was smiling. Then I noticed while we were all in our own little world everyone else in the room was starring at us.
"I can assure you, Pan will not be coming back." The Dark One said.
Before I could say anything Felix spoke up. He's been doing that a lot lately. "What makes you so sure? This is Peter Pan we are talking about."
"Pan is gone!" The Dark One yelled and made James jump and run behind me sobbing his eyes out. I went to comfort James when I heard a voice yell across the room. "Rumple!!" I look up and see a women with brown hair and an accent run/walk over to The Dark One. "Don't be so cruel! Look what you have done!" She began to walk towards James and I before the Dark One grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "They are with Pan." He said through gritted teeth. "They are children!" She spat back. I think I like this girl.