Part 16

~Dream flashBack~
After I got out of Peters tent I ran out of camp. I didn't go to far, I sat down against a tree right outside the camp boarder. I began to weep remembering the pain that was brought on to my father and the crew. Just then I began to hear someone whispering my name. It was almost like they were right behind me, then I began to Shake. The once whisper of my name got louder and louder by the millisecond. ~end of flash back.~
I fluttered my eyes opened and seen who was calling my name. It was Felix. "What were you dreaming about?" He said. I sat up and looked around it was dark and Henery and the lost boys were all still asleep. "Umm nothing, why?." I ask Felix. "Was it about Pan?" Felix asked. "Yes, no, maybe.... I don't know! Why?!!?" I said frazzled. "No reason." Felix said looking down. I scooted closer to him. "Felix.... Why?" I asked.
"I figured pan would contact you somehow, I mean he did have his shadow bring you here. There had to be a reason for that. Maybe he would tell you a way to get back to Neverland through a dream." Felix said. "I don't know. Let's just try and make the most of the situation, maybe show the boys how normal people live. The boys haven't lived like real boys in a while. I might even look around this little town." I said. "No!! We all have to stick together!!" Felix yelled. "We could get the boys new clothes and get them some normal food. Treat this like an adventure not a death sentence. We will be fine." I responded to Felix. "You will be fine, but no one cares about the rest of us." He said. "I do, as far as I'm concerned whoever cares about me should care about all of you to." Once I got done speaking I realized most of the lost boys were awake and so was Henery. I stood up from my place on the ground and walked over to Henery. "So how about we get some of that hot chocolate your always talking about?!" A smile went onto Henry's face as he said "okay, I'll go tell me mom." As Henery Walked out of the room, I still couldn't help but think that something was going on with Henery. I just brushed it off. We walked to granny's diner, it's cute and cozy. Red as granny calls her brought over everyone a glass of hot chocolate. All the lost boys burnt their tongues trying to drink it to fast, I giggled at how shocked they were. I sat at the edge of the booth looking around the inside of the small diner. I began to miss the real world, it was rare for my father to let me off of the ship into town and rare for the castle guards to let me roam around the kingdom. But I liked the feel of a small town where everyone knows each other.