Part 5

Flash-back........
Marlue- "why can't I just go with you?"
Hook- "we talked about this It's to dangerous"
Marlue- "I'm not a little girl anymore, we can be standing side by side sailing the seas winning sword battles."
Hook- "A ship is no place for a women"
Marlue- "mom sailed with you, mom fought with you......"
Hook- "And look where it got her, you will stay at the castle with king charming and Queen snow that is final."
I marched up the steps of the castle irritated. He always does this ever since I was little. We go to the castle he says it's to dangerous and I must stay here, but no one can know that I am the daughter of Killan Jones. I was taught my whole life how to fight and how to sail, why doesn't he believe I can do it?
Just then I got a brilliant idea, right before the ship leaves I will sneak on deck. I know the jolly Rodger like the back of my hand, they won't suspect a thing.
Late that night I go into the Jolly Rodger and creep into the lower deck, back in my room, before I know it I start to drift off to sleep.
The Jolly Rodger slammed into something making the ship rock and huge waves crash against the ship. I woke up almost immediately. I walked out of my room below the deck making sure no one could see my I went to look out the window to see what we hit, there was nothing but water and then an island straight ahead.
Everything was abnormally quiet so I went onto the deck and no one was there, they must be on the island.
I jumped off the boat and started swimming towards the island.
I came up from under the water to catch my breath and saw the island wasn't that far away any more. I started swimming again until I was yanked down by something grabbing my leg. I tried to shake whatever it was off of me but it's grip only got tighter.
I looked down and it was a mermaid, I tried to scream but it was muffled by the water. Escaping was hopeless at this point. I started to gasp for air, but all that was entering my lungs was water. My vision started getting blurry until I couldn't see anything at all, then I stopped feeling anything at all....................,.........