Chapter 13: Vaction Officially Over

*Excuse punctuation and grammar*

Romey's POV

I'm Finally back in New Orleans I am not staying at my place because, I know Marshawn knows where I stay and I'm not risking it so I'm staying with Aja for now.

Aja's POV

I'm so happy that my sister is okay this nigga Marshawn done lost his damn mind I don't know what to do or say to make her feel better, she's been on edge sense she's been back from Puerto Rico it's been only a week. I guess we'll just have to see what happens but better believe I purchased a gun in case his ass wanna act stupid again.

Darnell's POV

Finally leaving practice coach kicked our asses today I'm just ready to get home to see my girls, Shawn and I been great she cut back on her hours at work which is great because that shit was putting a real stran on our marriage. She has been working a lot of weekends but that's fine because she's home most of the time on the week days. Sahere is getting bigger and smart with each day also prettier and she knows it omg I'm so nervous for when she gets older I'm shooting niggas period......

Shawn's POV

I'm sooo excited about my trip this weekend it's a business trip but it's to Hawaii and I plan on having a great time. I haven't told Darnell yet but he will have Sahere so he will be just fine plus they can spend some daddy/daughter time together. I picked up my phone to call Rick to make sure everything was in order.

Shawn
Hey Rick (Mr.Swan) do you have everything ready for the trip?

Rick (Mr.Swan)
Yeah I have everything I'm ready when you are....

A quick little update on how everything is doing
Do y'all miss Marshawn??
Why didn't Shawn tell Darnell about her business trip?
Is Marshawn coming back for Romey?
Aja... with a gun?? Oh lord
Pictures of Romey, Shawn and Aja in the header
Comment
🤗💙🏁