Chapter 3: My Hero?

*Excuse the grammar and punctuation*

The Next Morning

Romey's POV

I woke up in a huge bed with a onesie that I did not leave the club in, after realizing this wasn't my house my mind went immediately to Aja. I jumped out the bed AJA! AJA!

Aja
I'm in the kitchen Romey dang

(In the kitchen bitch this not your house)

Romey
Aja where are we!?
Aja
Darnell's house
Romey
The guy from the club?
Aja
Yeah
Romey
Why are you so calm? We in a random nigga house with different clothes on hell speaking of clothes were are mine?
Aja
Lol Darnell had them dry cleaned
Romey
Okay coo let's go get them and go
Aja
I'm eating Romey you should do the same you were pretty drunk last night
Romey
So US!! Being drunk and some random guy being oddly nice justified you just being comfortable in his house?
Aja
Look you need to chill
Romey
No I don't!!
Darnell
Bro just sit down and eat
Romey
Who are you?
Darnell
The owner of this house and the guy that saved y'all asses last night
Romey
I didn't ask you to do that
Darnell
Well I did it anyway and if I didn't y'all would probably be in the 9th ward getting turned out
Romey
Whatever let's go Aja now!!
Aja
Romey omg are you serious right now
Romey
Where's my sisters car?
Darnell
Lower your voice when you talking to me because I done had about enough of your shit, I let you in my home to keep y'all safe from niggas like the one back at the club and my uncle has a tow truck company it's in his lot I'll give him a call so you can go, also my maid will bring y'all clothes down in a minute.
Aja
Wowwww Romey you really did it this time
Romey
What? Because I'm looking out for us I did something wrong?
Aja
No you disrespecting this man in his house after he was nothing but nice and a gentleman to us Romey

Hello I'm Ella the maid here are you ladies clothes thank you Ella, now can we go? Yeah Romey as soon as we walked out the front door someone in Aja's car pulled up.

Darnell's uncle
Hello ladies here are your keys, it's in one piece and I also filled the gas tank
Aja
Omg thank you sir
Darnell's uncle
No problem you ladies have a great day

We drove back to my house in silence maybe I was wrong for talking to him like that but damn can you blame me? I wonder if he changed my clothes? Whatever I was right...

Aja
Well I'll talk to you later
Romey
I'm sorry Aja I was just worried I didn't know where I was and most importantly I didn't know where you were
Aja
It's okay sissy I understand and I love you
Romey
I love you too

Tired wasn't the word I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep, I went into my bathroom strip out of this onesie that hugged my body so well. He thought he was slick he just wanted to see me in this. I started running my bath water and get all my scrubs together so I could wash them. I got into my bathtub I immediately felt so relaxed, I closed my eyes and thoughts went straight to Darnell. He was just my type tall, tatted, dark skinned, had his own money and a gentleman, I instantly got wet at the thought of him I started to rub on my nipples then slid my hands down my stomach all the way to my vagina I began rubbing my clit. Just the thought of his arms wrapped around me made go faster and faster. The way he looked at me at the club and in his house I know he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him, I slipped a finger inside my already wet vagina I let out a slight moan I went faster and faster until I came I licked the cum off my fingers and finished washing up and got out the bathtub. As soon as I got out I got a call from a unknown number.

Unknown
Hey you left your ring
Romey
Who is this?
Unknown
Oh I'm so sorry Ms.Gbadamosi it's Ella Darnell's maid
Romey
Oh Hi Ms.Ella how are you?
Ms.Ella(Darnell's maid)
I'm great and how are you pretty girl?
Romey
I'm good... umm you said I left my ring?
Ms.Ella(Darnell's maid)
Yes Darnell wouldn't me to call and tell you he's at practice right now
Romey
(Practice?)
Oh yes I can come by and get it after work Tuesday morning
Ms.Ella
That would be perfect he'll be here then
Romey
Thank you so much Ms.Ella
Ms.Ella(Darnell's maid)
You're very welcome dear have a amazing day

This is getting really worried he knows my FULL name and he has my number what the hell. I had finally finished washing all my scrubs for the next 2 weeks I looked at the clock that read 9:03pm I have to work 24 hours tomorrow so it's time for me to go to bed.

Aja's POV

I was so exhausted when I got home from Darnell house I soon as I walked in my house I heard moaning coming from upstairs. I know I didn't leave anything on when I left last night and the only person who has a key to my house is my Mom,Romey, my best friend Trish and my boyfriend. As I got closer to the stairs it got louder I started to walk up the stairs with a million thoughts going through my head at this moment nervous and anxious of what might be behind my bedroom door it seemed like this was the longest walk of my life. Same how I knew but didn't want to believe it, I placed my hand on the door and opened it. When I seen my best friend and my boyfriend making love not fuckin but making love, I stood there for a while just watching them and this wasn't the first time because it was like they knew each other's bodies. My best friend Trish looked up at me she jumped up so fast then my boyfriend turned around and looked at me. I just stared at my best friend with so much disappointment she stared back at me with embarrassment and guilt. I just turned around and walked out, my relationship with these two were over I wasn't mad or sad just numb to the feeling I felt a tight grip around my arm it was my boyfriend.

Joma(Aja's boyfriend)
Baby wait!!......... I'm sorry babe it was nothing I promise
Aja
Just go joma and take her with you..... NOW!!!
Joma
I truly am sorry Aja....

I couldn't do anything but cry I felt so betrayed by them both, I was good to them both of them I housed them, fed them, clothed them I should've seen it I should've seen it. I seen my phone light up I didn't feel like talking to anyone but I pick my phone up anyway it was Ian.

Ian
Hey Aja I just wanted to hear you're voice again you looked so beautiful at the club last night and I miss my homeie👫💯 hit me back when you get a chance.

My hero.....

Romey has a fantasy about Darnell?
Aja's boyfriend cheated with her best friend?
How does Darnell know Romey information?
Who is Ian?
Comment🤗🏁💙